EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 578

Expectations are unchanged, after a correction, there will be a surge in the pair. So, it seems. IMHO.

ReziDent:

Do you think this is possible?

Of course it's possible.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page519

strangerr:

I've just arrived and look what I've left behind, that's right - waiting for a miracle))))

on the eu my filter says sell (now sell!) and you've already gone somewhere...

Off-topic... but still, do you think I got it right?

ReziDent:

Off-topic... but still, do you think I got it right?

You can get it wrong, but you can get the lot right.

Tantrik:
it is possible to plot incorrectly but guess the lot.

I'm not looking for profit) I have a cent account too))) I want to learn first...

Compared to the previous one, there are still 2 options

Today I think the mona is smoking on the fence.... and tomorrow it will go up... something close to lunchtime and this brainiac will go up )))))))) 1.43 should probably catch it.... maybe I'm wrong (only he who does nothing can be wrong).

SERIOUS:

Today I think the mona is smoking on the fence.... and tomorrow it will go up... something close to lunchtime and this brainiac will go up )))))))) 1.43 should probably catch it.... maybe I'm wrong (only he who does nothing can be wrong).

It is possible that tomorrow we will start to fall and overnight we will make a rise.

Noterday:
It is possible that tomorrow we will start falling and overnight we will make a rise.

I don't rule out such a turn of events.... it's taking too long to stop..... and I think the shot will go up....(so we should sell... I always think the opposite))))))))))) )