EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 560

A lot of people here have asked me why I'm bashing Alpari's wonderful DC. This is one of their most harmless pranks)))

strangerr:

A lot of people here have asked me why I'm bashing Alpari's wonderful DC. This is one of their most harmless pranks)))

Yeah, that's rough.

Alex_K:
more fun on Thursday-Friday?)

There's a "Read more" button)))

http://spydell.livejournal.com/323028.html#cutid1

strangerr:

???? I don't get it. Spell it out.) I'm not thinking straight after the kebabs today. : )))

OlegSmt:
Yeah, tough.

Tough is when the price flies and the connection to the server is yok)))) It's their tradition.

Fartowiy:
???? I don't get it. Spell it out :))) I'm not thinking straight after the kebabs today. : )))

What to decipher here: a screenshot from the Alpari terminal and the real price at the moment. 163 pips difference.

strangerr:

What is there to decipher: a screenshot from the Alpari terminal and the real price at the moment.
And they are not all at home there ))

Fartowiy:
Are they not all at home there ))
They must have been stoned.

strangerr:

I've never had that and I don't see it now.

-DEN-:

I've never had that before and I don't see it now.

A similar screen has already been posted on our forum today and a couple of people on MT5.