EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 417

margaret:
I agree, there is that possibility...

Thank you...)))

Vizard:

I asked you a question yesterday - you must have moved on...

How do you trade with it... it draws (overdraws a little)...

It's not the indicator... it's the intuition...

a little intuition + indicator.

If 30 min. it goes down, it is right (confirms) but do not forget the trend. If 30 min. starts to bend then it is right (confirms), but do not forget about the trend.

Vizard:

I asked you a question yesterday - you must have gone away already...

How do you trade with it... it draws (overdraws a little)...

It's not the indicator... it's intuitive...

I wonder how it does it with redrawing too.

When he showed the SSRC, he called it SSRO (maybe he cheated and we're guessing)

One more thing - he said he shows prices in advance, i.e. he makes predictions. I asked him to put a screenshot, but he disappears at once.

Fartowiy:

developed a little intuition + indica.

15 min. as soon as it has crossed 50% I wait for a bounce of 20-30pc. and go in. If 30 min. started to bite, it means right ( confirms ) but do not forget about the trend.

I'm talking about that ...the intrinsic indicator (intuition)...welcome to our club...))

Fartowiy:

I have developed a little intuition + indica.

15 min. as soon as it has crossed 50% I wait for a pullback of 20-30 pps. and go in. If 30 min. started to bend then it is right (confirms), but do not forget about the trend.

I'd love to see it.

prepared to buy

Vlad72:

What's the weasel?

That's not what I meant...it's about developing intuition...that's what Zet and I talked about on the previous page...

Vizard:

That's not what I meant...it's about developing intuition...that's what Zet and I talked about on the previous page...

oh...

If I'm not mistaken, there's one last move left and we'll go up. I think the reversal will happen at 1.4184. That's all for now.....)))

Vizard:

I'm talking about that ...the inner indicator (intuition)...welcome to our club...))

i'm not predicting. i'm looking at the up or down on the TF i'm working on.