EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 999

Sorry for asking (we are not from around here, and have missed the train), can someone send me a link to a brokerage house with quotes GMT+0 (or +4, +8, -4 - in general, a multiple of 4)?

Sorry for asking (we are not from around here, and have missed the train), can someone send me a link to a brokerage house with quotes GMT+0 (or +4, +8, -4 - in general, a multiple of 4)?

So the eurik has grown a bit ))))

Page 1000 !

Ilap70:
Page 1000 !

will soon have to open Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Part #4).

it's taking a long time to load.

Galina:
Well, the eurik is up a bit ))))

the eurik is going up and down ))))

the day didn't close correctly ... ...Today will be a bounce... ...In short, shorting on the upside....Imho all of course...

Tantrik:

USD/Canada reversal at 0.9850 - 0.9930. (Actually, for me this is a benchmark for the end of the growth of the quid and from these levels the decrease of the quid in all pairs)

Good morning!

Tantrik, DragonSL said that you are an expert in Woolf waves. On your screenshot, I tried to put an estimate on the wave. If I am right, the 6 point is already there. And your level 0.9850 - 0.9930 is just an upward movement of inertia, or what?

ZetM:

Colleagues, the main trend, so strong that even the main force of the correction, is directed towards the main trend. The correction ends, we should already think about building a sales pyramid. IMHO of course...))))

I agree...

The eurik just has to go to 1.45 today... But will it go down and to what level? I really want to buy more...

zznobzz:
The eurik just has to go to 1.45 today... But will it go down and to what level? I really want to buy more...

1.45 ... today ? )))