EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 993

efcool:

margaret

What is your strategy? Sorry for the immodest question.

FA+classical TA...

Do you think the audi-dollar will break down?

Dimka-novitsek

he's already tried it - it should reach 1.0438 then rebound....

Good evening dear colleagues!

Interesting to know if you are tracking graphic patterns in your work (Wolf Waves, Dragon, Dead Cat Leap, Three Engines, Three Indians, Traps...)? In recent posts I seem to see reliance only on resistances, calipers, well, and FAs, naturally.

I recently started watching, 60-65% of them work, and on any TF, the only thing is, that, in contrast to the literature, one has to give an error in volatility, and, well, actually enter only after the full set-up. Well and to see them - it turns out, is also an art.

P.S. By the way, I support bans on boors, although you can probably sympathise with him...

It has been stomping around since May 13, hitting the level where it is now, but is it possible to get back into buy?

Dimka-novitsek:
He's been stomping around since May 13, hitting that level where he's at, but can he get back in bye?

Bye-bye, bye-bye, don't lie down on the bed, the gray wolf will come and bite the side

I'm already standing. Maybe I'll come in now.

Dimka-novitsek 17.05.2011 19:46

It has been stomping around since May 13, hitting that level where it is now, but is it possible to go buy again?

I repeat - most likely a sell 1-2-3-4-5 bounce. It's between 4 and 5.

snail09:

Good evening dear colleagues!

Interesting to know if you are tracking graphic patterns in your work (Wolf Waves, Dragon, Dead Cat Leap, Three Engines, Three Indians, Traps...)? In recent posts I seem to see reliance only on resistances, calipers, well, and FAs, naturally.

I recently started watching, 60-65% of them work, and on any TF, the only thing is, that, in contrast to the literature, I should give an error in volatility, and, well, actually enter only after the full set-up. Well and to see them - it turns out, is also an art.

P.S. By the way, I support bans on boors, although you can probably sympathise with him...

Waves of Wolf mainly, Tantric and Stranger are experts at that, but they've been quiet lately...

Here, on H4 there is already a new FZR down, break with a divider - wait for a return and re-break, break without a divider - move down without a bounce.