EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 970

I am more interested in how the news of the IMF chief's arrest will affect the exchange rate?

The market is at a strong bifurcation point (lower end of Andrews pitchfork, Fibonacci levels (including 50%) - both bulls and bears understand this, who has more aces up his sleeve - that's who will win...

Too bad we are only observers in this game and hostages to what is drawn on the chart...

Dimka-novitsek:
Good morning. What kind of quadrants are you discussing here?

Hi, didn't notice your post yesterday. We're discussing Gunn's square. And how accurate his predictions are.

Welcome to the work week, everyone.

Friday's movement in the channel was clear. One may expect a rebound from the lower boundary and movement up to 1.4175 and further by the levels. In case of breakdown and fixation below the channel, downward movement along the levels to the yellow MA channel.

Good morning! Who knows even approximately what Benya will be talking about today at 17.00 Moscow time?

He's talking :))) in a day on the third.

Temnyj:

Hi, didn't notice your post yesterday. We're discussing Gunn's square. And how accurate his predictions are.

Happy start of the work week, everyone.

Good morning! Thank you! Are they accurate? Where can I read it?

DragonSL:
I am more interested in how the news of the IMF chief's arrest will affect the exchange rate?

Should we sell the euro pound?

Hello, everyone!

TOKYO, May 16. /Dow Jones/. Profit taking orders at the Asian session on Monday helped euro regain some of the lost positions amid the scandal in the International Monetary Fund /IMF/. However, dealers think that the scandal is likely to continue putting pressure on the single European currency.

>In Stross-Kann's absence the IMF will take a tough stance on Greece concerning support of fiscal restoration of this country. Strauss-Kahn played a key role in the Greek situation and is friends with Greek Prime Minister Yiorgos Papandreou," said Yoichi Ito, senior analyst at STB Research Institute.

>Ito said the fund had taken a tough stance on Greece even before the scandal, and this arrest is likely to undermine investor confidence in financial stability in Europe, putting pressure on the euro.

Dimka-novitsek:

Good morning! Thank you! Are they accurate? Where can I read it?
I can't say anything about accuracy, but there's plenty of information to read on any search for Gunn's square.

Temnyj:
I can't say anything about accuracy, but there's plenty of information to read on any search for Gunn's square.

Thank you!

On the daily timeframe, the EUR/USD price has reached close to the 3rd line of the Fibo fan and has broken the 38.2% level on the Fibo lines. If there is a bounce from the fan, a nice northward move is possible. Also as I said earlier on the daily TF a "Failed swing" pattern may be forming - this is a possible sign of a further decline in the eurik price.

In short here are my thoughts on the pictures:

и