EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 969

IDLER:

I've had a sit down for two weeks weighing in. TP 1.405 with a flip. That's what I'm writing to the world about.

Well, it's time to roll over, or we might not make it to 1,405 ))))

Galina:

No, I'm sorry, but you can't go to FOREX...

No amount of money is enough.

You'll be lucky today, maybe the same tomorrow... but at some point, the deposit will say hello. It's just a matter of time.

There's nothing to do in forex without stops.

I'm the third day experimenting with counter orders instead of stops... that is, I've caught a minus... but there is still an option to resolve the situation... you can always close both positions to take a minus... or try to scramble

Going down:-D

Galina:

Well, it's time to roll over, or we might not make it to 1,405 ))))

Training my will and my greed.

Defeat325:
Will go down:-D

Right...somewhere will definitely go... You tell me where you enter where the SL is where the TP is.

We are now in the sell zone according to my strategy ... but near the reversal levels.

Buying zone starts at 14278

seolink74:
Right... somewhere will definitely go... You tell me where you enter where the SL is and where the TP is.

I'm not the one who asked...

But I've been in the long haul since Friday... before closing time...

Galina:

Not me asked of course ...

But I've been in the long haul since Friday... before the close...

My DC will open at 1:00 MSK... but for now. ..

On the ishimoku seems to have already entered the cloud, but Friday closed clearly on the edge of the cloud... The option is either to go to the cloud to the B senkoy spun at 139730. Or a bounce... Plans are best made from important levels... Probably will make a dead cross today and the Ishimoku strategy should return to the point of formation of the cross... and then bravely go down...

Who works with option levels ... can you explain why there are large levels at 1.520? Nah... the biggest one at 1450 is just where Kedzhun may cross the Tenkan

Galina:

It wasn't me who asked...

But I've been in the long haul since Friday... before closing time...

I sold out before closing time. You wrote it right. !00 pips down, won't be redundant.

IDLER:

And I sold out before closing time. You wrote it right. !00 pips down, won't be redundant.

well that's right, maybe not ))))

Alright friends, I'm going to bed)))

Nothing interesting will happen before lunch anyway .

Profit to all and goodbye )))