EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 956

Dimka-novitsek:
Good morning! Looks like gold has entered a sustained growth phase.

Morning...looks like we'll see 1525 when we break the trendline...but so far it hasn't broken through...

seolink74:
The same Ishimoku strategy, when a dead cross is formed, one has to wait for the return of the cross and after a rebuffed candle, one can go for sale... but I am also confused by the large option levels around 1.520
Well the dead cross hasn't formed yet....tankan and kijun have just merged so far - things could still change.

I'm still watching, it's too shy to enter, it looks like buy, but if you enter, you will get pullbacks, resistances.

I'm waiting for a pullback. Anyway, gold is a very lively instrument, all the movements are like that. And silver, it's really good.

Vizard:

how many pips does this stratgy bring in over 10 years on n1 ? (or where tested(tf))
Analyzed on D1 for 15 years 3 types of signals in each for 2-3 more signals ... accuracy of signals - 70% of the time they work

seolink74:
Analyzed 3 types of signals on D1 over 15 years, each with 2-3 more signals... Accuracy from 70%

I see... well, it means to roll it up in MTS and look at it specifically on Equi...

Dimka-novitsek:

I'm still watching, it's too shy to enter, it looks like buy, but if you enter, you may hit pullbacks, resistances...

So, I wait for the pullback. In general, gold is a very lively instrument. And silver, that's great!

For gold, if it breaks through the trend line, that's how it looks today...

Get ready for Trichet's speech...just in time for R1...I'm taking a buy...or rather I took a lock 56 pips back...waiting for the close of yesterday's bay...only 50 pips to go

seolink74:
Get ready for Trichet's speech...just in time for the R1 price I'm in the buy

you mean popcorn and soft seat ?)))

Vizard:

You mean popcorn and a soft chair?))

Not Validol and Carvalol :)))

Vizard:

you mean popcorn and a soft chair ?)))
I mean the hand on the pols...I have 110$ available to trade :) kinda uncomfortable There was a need for cash...that's how I bare the fronts...