EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 847

Vizard:

real working ts are not selling....

I know this and won't be buying anything. But the results are impressive. 12 pairs and all in the +. Respect and respect to this guy for such a job! I just think that others are no stupider and can create similar, and maybe even better.

Grebovik:
Watch the promotional video of the Soros Secret strategy work at http://forexmobi.ru/strategii_forex.php There is something so seemingly elementary, but I can't catch it. What are your thoughts? Share.

Well, it's a waste of respect, and the author of the site is not worthy of respect. We are not going to use a high-profile name to sell not so cool TS, it is not cool at all.

If you look at the trades that he opens and TPs that he sets, you will see that there is nothing secret there, such results can be achieved using MAKS. Plus there are a lot of inconsistencies, such as :

"Everything is brilliantly simple, the strategy does not use many indicators, the more indicators, the worse the strategy." - I agree with that, but I counted three indicators, and in fact some more indicators the author did not show, so the question - many indicators is how many? Trading 20 lots, even at 5 pips gives a profit of 1000 (I don't know what $ or other currency units), so you can not even bother.

Not quite clear is this point:

"4. 4. "Figures in forex is an art, not a technical analysis, so it's better not to use in TA figures".

So there are a lot of questions to the author of this site and the videos on it and there will probably be no answers. IMHO.

Temnyj:

Well, it's a waste of respect, and the author of the site is not worthy of respect. We are not going to use a high-profile name to sell not so cool TS, it is not cool at all.

If you look at the trades that he opens and TPs that he sets, you will see that there is nothing secret there, such results can be achieved using MAKS. Plus there are a lot of inconsistencies, such as :

"Everything ingenious is simple, the strategy does not use many indicators, the more indicators, the worse the strategy." - I agree with this, but I counted three indicators, and in fact some more indicators the author did not show, so the question - many indicators is how many? Trading 20 lots, even at 5 pips gives a profit of 1000 (I don't know what $ or other currency units), so you can not even bother.

Not quite clear is this point:

"4. 4. "Figures in the Forex market is an art, not a technical analysis, so it's better not to use in TA figures.

So there are a lot of questions to the author of this site and video on it and there will probably be no answers. IMHO.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40585/page11

Happy May 1st!!!

Tantrik:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40585/page11
Why this page? I've already stated my opinion about EAs in MQL4 and MQL5 - it's easier and more reliable to give money in management.

Dimka-novitsek:
Happy May 1st!!!

Happy Holidays to you too!!!

Temnyj:

"4. Figures in forex are an art, not a technical analysis, so it is better not to use figures in TA".

So there are a lot of questions to the author of the site and the video on it, but most likely there will be no answers. IMHO.

I will not try to justify the author, several times I'll have to watch the video to penetrate into the essence of his strategy. I hope that I have enough brains to create a similar analogy or at least understand it. If I succeed, I will share my conclusions. And now I'm off to Meat! Happy Holidays everyone! Peace, Labour, May, Rest...JUNE, JULY, AUGUST!

Grebovik:

I don't try to justify the author, I'll have to watch the video several more times in order to get to the bottom of his strategy. I hope I have enough brains to create a similar analogy or at least understand it. If I succeed, I will share my conclusions. And now I'm off to Meat! Happy Holidays everyone! Peace, Labour, May, Rest...JUNE, JULY, AUGUST!
You won't get into the core of the strategy without the basic indicators, so you don't have to look for the answer in the video.

Thank you!!! I wanted to paint the letters, but I don't know how!

Dimka-novitsek:
Happy May 1st!!!
Happy May Day to you too!