Revise the orders on the eu at 1.4715 1.4745

I don't put any pending orders.

strangerr:
I don't put any pending orders.
Stops are 30pp and don't make a fuss

Second try)

I liked it:

Here's what Bernanke had to say...

Evening. This is an odd moment for me. As you all know, I'm the first head of the Fed in history to hold a press conference. And I'm not doing it because I feel like it. I am well aware that the result of all this will be that I will inadvertently caveat and say "cut" instead of "expand", and the chief political gossip and scandal master Matt Drudge will "sound the siren" and the Dow will collapse by 1000 pct. And it will all happen before I have time to correct myself in the next sentence. Most of you are a pack of wolves ready to bring down the economy...especially you Maria.... My predecessors were probably right to ignore you.

But there's something I have to say. Something the Fed has to say. We screwed up. We're very sorry. But we can't fix it if you won't help us.

We were the ones who had enough power to dismantle the credit market bubble before it swallowed up the whole economy. I wasn't in charge there at the time, but I still didn't see anything. I think we did much better when the financial crisis started. You mates have no idea how bad things could have gotten if I hadn't broken all the rules of the Fed's Big Book of Prohibitions. Half of what I did may not have been entirely legal. And frankly, my biggest mistake is that I didn't go ahead and save Lehman. Damn Lehman.

However, things have not gone well since then. Let me be blunt: unemployment at 8.8% in the second year of the economic recovery is not a problem or a cause for concern. It is an absolute, total disaster. It is millions and millions of people suffering undeservedly - people who will have reduced overall incomes, who will be depressed and more likely to commit suicide, who will have more arrests and divorces. In fact, it's even worse than that: we know that their children will suffer too, and their income levels will continue to decline. And we are doing too little to address these problems.

So, let's sum up. The economy is in a terrible state, we should be doing more and Congress should be doing even more, but instead we keep pretending that the economy is not that bad. Congress is doing the exact opposite of what the current economic situation suggests, actively cutting spending and delaying tax cuts, resulting in widening budget deficits. Oh yeah, I didn't mention the debt ceiling either, but that's only because if I start cursing and crying, the markets are sure to go into turmoil.

margaret:

I liked it:

This is what Bernanke should have said...

Well he must have thought so when he spoke ))))))

It's not quite clear about Maria .....

Continuing to test the system