EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 677

profit= stop*min10 max36+spread

-DEN-:
This is not a profit display, it is a display of open positions...
in the upper right corner profit in pips ;-))

SEVER11:
profit= stop*min10 max36+spread
Did you write it yourself?

terentyevdd:
Did you write it yourself?
I only work from my own experiences that come to mind + all sorts of interesting thoughts from the forum and the literature I've read

SEVER11:
in the upper right-hand corner profit in pips ;-))
Good luck!!!

At 1.4491 there is a put382, from there it is possible to fall down, I think already to 1.43 at least.

Funds, oil, metals (all circled in green) are down. This is today. Maybe by the end of the session or in Asia the eu and pound, followed by the other

dollar pairs should go down. Moreover, the news in Europe are not very good today and in the USA too. Classically, everyone should go

risk to the dollar.

torgus:

Funds, oil, metals (all circled in green) are down. That's today. Maybe by the end of the session or in Asia the eu and pound, followed by the other

dollar pairs should go down. Moreover, the news in Europe are not very good today and in the USA too. Classically, everyone should go

risk in the dollar.

Since the beginning of the year the stock and oil do not correlate with the yen! The cad is stuck with oil, but the stock is shaking on its own!

Paul Getty

If you don't have money, you think about money all the time. If you have money, all you think about is money.