EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 583

margaret:
Former Japanese Deputy Finance Minister Eisuke Sakakibara, known as "Mr Yen" for his efforts to influence the Japanese currency in 1997-1999, believes that the Japanese yen will continue to weaken over the next few months. The economist expects the currency could go as low as 90 yen to the dollar.

Well, that's right, so why not buy it, I mean the baksienna.

strangerr:

Well, that's right, so why not buy it, I mean the quid.
Three months of waiting...

strangerr:

Well, that's right, so why not buy it, I mean the Buckeye.
Commerzbank's strategists also consider currencies such as the yen, franc and dollar to be the riskiest, but the yen is at the top of their list. As the bank notes, the Japanese currency almost always strengthens during periods of market uncertainty, even when those periods are complicated by natural disasters in Japan itself.

margaret:
Three months of waiting...

Why indeed wait three months for a minimum of 2,000 pips on two orders))) And I don't agree with Commerzbank's strategists. As I said, last week the Banca yen changed from a negative correlation to a positive correlation with the Eurobucks, and that says a lot.

And on the Eurobucks, it's easy, we wait.

strangerr:

And on the Eurobucks, it's easy, we wait.

Waiting for a breakthrough to 1.43 and a large salt?)

Alex_K:

Are we waiting for 1.43 and a big cut?) Or are we waiting for the bet?)
Not quite - first a pullback to 1.43, then 1.45, after 1.47, there we wait for the bet and only then a big salt ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Alex_K:

Are we waiting for the breakthrough to 1.43 and the big salt?)

Just watch and wait)))

I think the next rise will be somewhere around 1.431, good morning everyone