EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 571

strangerr:

I sold, early on, but fuck it, it's called - just in case)))

Incidentally, the quid yen has gone into positive correlation with the eurobucks, I noticed on Friday.

Analysts at JPMorgan are advising investors to sell the British pound and the US dollar while buying the Swiss franc and the single currency, the Financial Times reports.

From their point of view, the euro and franc meet both main criteria of "safe currencies": firstly, there is enough liquidity in the market for both currencies, and secondly, they retain their value better. As for the dollar and sterling, they do not meet the second characteristic.

Experts note that refuge currencies change as economic conditions change, but the franc, in their view, will remain the currency that investors will favour due to the strength of Swiss exports.

According to the Financial Times, many market participants regret that there is no longer another definitive safe haven, the Deutschmark.

margaret:

Analysts at JPMorgan are advising investors to sell the British pound and the US dollar while buying the Swiss franc and the single currency, the Financial Times reports.

In their view, the euro and franc meet both main criteria for a "safe currency": firstly, there is enough liquidity in the market for both currencies, and secondly, they retain their value better. As for the dollar and sterling, they do not meet the second characteristic.

Experts note that as economic conditions change, the safe haven currencies change, but the franc, in their view, will remain the currency favoured by investors due to the strength of Swiss exports.

And what do these dwarfs export?

strangerr:

What do these gnomes export?
SKIING

strangerr:

I think we'll correct to 1.41 and then we'll see.

I look at the structure. It is hard to say about the depth, but if the pattern has not been formed and the growth of the pair is necessary for its completion, I am not likely to be wrong about it. Right now the "c-wave" in the zigzag is forming. We need another "C-wave", which is the rise of the pair.

ZetM:

I look at the structure. It is hard to say about the depth, but the fact that the pattern is not formed and in order to complete it the growth of the pair should be completed, I am hardly wrong about that. Right now the "c-wave" in a zigzag pattern is forming. We also need the "C-wave" and it is the rise of the pair.

Maybe, I told you, I sold, but I am not sure.

strangerr:

Maybe, I told you - I've sold and I'm not sure.

Again. I'm hardly mistaken....))))

margaret:
SKIING

So all they have are skis, cans, pastures and so on.))

margaret:

In their view, the euro and franc meet both main criteria for a "safe currency": firstly, there is enough liquidity in the market for both currencies, and secondly, they retain their value better. As for the dollar and sterling, they do not meet the second characteristic.

Experts note that refuge currencies change as economic conditions change, but the franc, in their view, will remain the currency that investors will favour due to the strength of Swiss exports.

According to the Financial Times, many market participants regret that there is no longer another definitive safe haven, the Deutschmark.

:))) I liked that subtle hint.

strangerr:

So all they have is skis, banks, pastures and so on.))
...watches...

day and week closed badly - for bears - above 1.42 - can be considered as 1.4 level (????) - broken through - so if 1.46/1.47 on such positive bullish can - in April - I would not be surprised - of course all reversed - with pullbacks - I am on the take - plans to gain in the medium term - changed - like sell in spring and rest ... - the reason technogenic disasters in japan - politics in livia - fuck them all - it's easier to pipsing intraday - SUBJECT!

----------------------

Rucker -- killed the picture -- I had it removed -- so the bulls would have a heart attack for the weekend

---- comedy club is a joke compared to you - the talent is gone here ------