EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 568

Fartowiy:
Sels 1.4057 is very low. Sell with a loss. And leave the buy. Compound the loss. The trend is up

oops...some say down, others say up((((((((((((( what to do(((

monstrochka:

oops...some people write down, others up((((((((((((( what to do(((

Don't listen to anyone, half the forum is full of "professionals" like you. Better if you do it yourself, even if it's not right. The experience will remain.

monstrochka:
up to where will it go before it goes down?
I already sat at 1.4236

Kitsan:

Don't listen to anyone, half the forum is full of "professionals" like you. It's better if you do it yourself, even if it's wrong. The experience will remain.
I'm already at a disadvantage myself, so I asked for advice from experienced people.

monstrochka:
I need your advice very much!!! I was training on the demo, all was normal. I threw it in the real, and so messed up that now I sit and wonder how to fix it. In general, the sells are at 1.4057, and buy 1.4244.Sell and buy equal amounts, 5 pieces.Advice on how to get out of this situation.
H4 reversal candle if it is confirmed, then the sell can be sold with a min. loss. I should have sold the buy at 1.42,65.

Can you tell me if everyone has the same news in the terminal today, or only me? Two terminals of different brokerage companies are switched on and none of them has news from 04.04.2011.

monstrochka:
I'm already in deficit myself, so I asked for advice from experienced people.

The situation is complicated, we are close to resistance, it is hard to say if it will bounce or break (the range is narrow), it is like pointing fingers in the sky. All the more, one can get nervous with swings before betting.

AndreyZak:

Can you tell me if everyone has the same news in the terminal today, or only me? I have turned on two terminals of different brokerage companies and none of them has news from 04.04.2011.

Probably only you.

Where is the unfolded candle on H4?

Kitsan:

The situation is a bit tricky now, we are approaching resistance and it is hard to say if it will break or bounce (narrow range), it's like pointing the finger in the sky. All the more, before the betting, the swings may well crack the nerves.

Then I will not close anything yet

Temnyj:

You must be the only one.

Where is the reversal candle on the H4?

on H4 candlesticks may be different for everyone, because different brokerage companies may have different server times, I'm generally suspicious of H4 because of this relativity...