EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 566

Noterday:

On April 7, Thursday, the ECB will meet and announce its rate decision (now 1.00%, expected 1.25%).

Anyway. That's still a whole week away. And what's interesting is that the waves will start to fall sometime on Monday evening or Tuesday. And I have two questions

1) If the fall starts before the rate decision is announced, what will happen to the Euro if the rate is increased?

2) If the fall starts before the rate decision is announced, what will happen to the Euro if the rate is left unchanged?

Further, if I have an error in the waves, and moreover in the timing, it appears that

3) The pair will grow up to Thursday (we may see 1.44 during this time), but we will have to correct after the decision, if the rate is increased.

4) The pair will grow until Thursday, but after the rate announcement, if it remains unchanged, we will see a sharp decline.

That is the way things are, but it is very interesting to hear the others' opinions regarding the first two points.

Why only consider the euro? The quantitative easing programme in America has not ended (ending in June). Trade balances are negative in America and the Eurozone and positive in Germany. The unemployment rate is higher in America. Inflation in Germany is 0.5; in the Eurozone 0.4; in America 0.5 and they are not happy with the level they are raising it. The Eurozone's index of leading indicators shows better values than in America. There are, of course, other indicators, but these speak for the growth of the Euro.

By the way, the Fed is meeting on rate 15. Shall we at least consider a northern trend development at this time?

sanyooooook:

1.45 as a matter of fact )

So far the allowed corridor is estimated at 1.4100 - 1.4300, the indicator reports, analyzing the hindsight from 3 to 300 bars on H1 .

yosuf:

So far the allowed corridor is estimated at 1.4100 - 1.4300
Supported by

strangerr:

A lot of people here have asked me why I'm bashing Alpari's wonderful DC. This is one of their most harmless pranks)))

The drawing is of course interesting, but the server is most likely a demo, as it certainly didn't happen in real life....

Until the highs hit...

margaret:
The rate will be raised. The question is different: everyone is waiting for another rate hike...in May or September...so we will have to follow the comments after the rate announcement...
the big question is whether they are going to raise the rate again in May or September, so you have to follow the comments after the announcement of the rate hike ... i am not 100% sure about the rate hike the trishka has already driven the eurozone down the hole from which it has successfully escaped so far!

Basically, everything (waves and candlestick patterns) is ready to go down. It is better not to make any more purchases of the Euro.

Have a good day everyone!

Temnyj:
The drawing is certainly interesting, but the server is probably a demo, as it certainly didn't happen in real life....

Demo, mt5 put. But that doesn't mean you can draw anything on the demo.

strangerr:

Demo, MT5 put in. But that does not mean that you can draw anything you want on the demo.
You can, such quotes in some brokerage companies also come to the real, and MT5 in Alpari seems to be still in test mode, better than MT5 in Insta, they have already put it on the real for sure