EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 532

Can't break through and consolidate under this level. Apparently, it is going to be a bump to the news and then a bounce to the north.

EUR- USD As soon as the pips drop. 50 easy up ))))

Offtop:

"As an example of such technology, Putin named the Yo-mobile being created in Russia. "The name, of course, is unclear where it came from, but it attracts attention. I want to drive it to a Security Council meeting and show it to Dmitry Anatolyevich (Medvedev).

It should be noted that as a result the prime minister implemented his idea. He travelled the entire 10-kilometre distance between the residences of the prime minister and the president in a specially brought to the meeting sport modification of the Yo-mobile, while project financier Mikhail Prokhorov drove a microvan."

Fartowiy:
EUR- USD As soon as the pips drop. 50 easy up ))))

absolutely ))))

Temnyj:

Offtop:

It should be noted that, as a result, the prime minister carried out his idea. He travelled the entire 10-kilometre distance between the residences of the prime minister and the president in a specially brought to the meeting sporty version of the Yo-mobile, while project financier Mikhail Prokhorov drove a microvan."

well the right thing to do on the other hand, promote the domestic manufacturer)))

Analysts at Morgan Stanley are very optimistic about the euro. In no small part, this positive sentiment is based on Trichet's comments, which are preparing markets for the ECB's imminent rate hike. "The rate differential will play an important role in shaping currency trends. Right now it is stacking up in favour of the euro." The euro has gained 3.4% against the yen in the past five days. Over the first quarter, the single currency strengthened by 8.5%.

These and other breaking news can be seen on the informer or on a separate page at http://fxaktiv.com/forex%20news.html

is trying to get out of the triangle,

Has anyone heard about the new AMERA walta (Mexico,Canada,AMERICA)...like EURO..... they don't care about the dollar.... IN MY OWN))) they are squeezing the last out of it))

Evgen157:

Has anyone heard about the new AMERA walta (Mexico,Canada,AMERICA)...like EURO..... they don't care about the dollar.... IN MY OWN))) they are squeezing the last out of it))

heard that https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115361

Evgen157:

This news has been around for years. Amero.