EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 517

Hilarious branch)))

Alex_K:
I wonder what two-way trading is like?)Loki?)

Nah, it's plus and minus)))

strangerr:

Nah, it's on the plus and minus side)))
into a meaty profit)))

Yes, after the last spurt up we are in for a good correction, pps 400-500.

http://bulochnikov.livejournal.com/2011/03/31/

"What is the difference between an investor and a speculator? A speculator buys cheap and sells expensive, while an investor buys expensive and cannot sell at all."

"Once on an American stock exchange there was a 1-cent stock. One American thinks: "they can't fall any further, they can only go up", and gives an order to his broker: "buy them for $1000". The broker does. The next day, the same shares cost 2 cents. The American thinks: "I'll hold on to them for a while, maybe they will go up again..." And sure enough - the next day the shares are worth 3 cents. The American calls his broker: "Sell it now! On the other end of the line, in a tired voice: "To whom?"

"End of the trading day. Exhausted brokers sit, staring stupidly at their terminals. One broker comes in and says:
- "Hey, guys, the cafeteria's closed.
Other brokers:
- Yeah? And how much is it closed...?
"

I met something similar when I submitted my CV for a job search...I had job offers emailed to me, a real Spanish confectionery factory (their products are very expensive)...

I went to the site ads, and there is written, to get to the site of the company need to install their personal browser ... It was clear that this was a scam, but I am a curious person ... I installed their browser ... opened it ... everything in Spanish ... the director is Petrov ... (supposedly a representative for Russia-Ukraine-Belarus) ... The terms and conditions are great... The salary too... Huge descriptions of the working conditions... The contract... And at the end of the small letters where to send money in the amount of $ 300 for sending training material from Spain ...

I'm looking for reviews on Furoma: Reviews are written there like reviews of turkeys on the site above and immediately visible, though under different logins, but the handwriting is the same ...

margaret:

I met something similar when I submitted my CV for a job search... I got job offers sent to my email, a real Spanish confectionery factory (their products are very expensive)...

I went to the ad's website and it said to get to the firm's site, you need to install their personal browser... It was clear that this is a scam, but I'm curious ... I installed their browser ... opened it ... everything in Spanish ... the director is Petrov ... (supposedly a representative for Russia-Ukraine-Belarus) ... The terms and conditions are great... The salary too... Huge descriptions of the working conditions... The contract... And at the end of the small letters where to send money in the amount of $ 300 for sending training material from Spain ...

I'm looking for reviews on Furoma: Reviews are written there like reviews of turkeys on the site above and immediately visible, though under different logins, but the handwriting is the same ...

And I don't want Spanish sweets any more)))

And how's Romanov doing, did he sell the pound a long time ago?)))

strangerr:

Yes, after the last surge up we are in for a good correction, 400-500p.

http://bulochnikov.livejournal.com/2011/03/31/

The structure is changing before our eyes. Something is not right, I am at a loss as to what to throw up. Somehow, it's not getting any clearer.

ZetM:

The structure is changing before my eyes. Something's not right, I'm at a loss as to what to throw up. Somehow, it doesn't make sense.

That's what I'm looking at - whether it will break or not.

"There may come a moment in everyone's life when any paper is valuable.

Upward movement so far, but without enthusiasm)))

strangerr:

I don't even want Spanish candy anymore)))

There on the forums... such a spectacle... I laughed so hard...

True there is one more nuance I sent a code for the job .... only supposedly having this code I have access to this job ... a limited number of jobs (I kind of lucked out ... got the last vacancy) ...

So, one asks: Here's a job offer ... who-what can say what kind of work

Answer I: so cool, almost no need to work... finally found a job to my liking and with a big profit

Answer II: The job is so cool... I want to arrange it for my wife, but the vacancies are over. Please, if someone doesn't need a job, send me your vacancy code!

ZetM:

The structure is changing before my eyes. Something's wrong, I'm at a loss to define the throw up. Somehow, it doesn't make sense.

Misha... there's a fixing going on today...