EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 510

margaret:
More news for today: the Irish banks' stress tests, the results of which will be published today at around 19:30 MSK.

Do they also have banks?)))

strangerr:

Do they also have banks?))

So, who makes debts. Citizens aren't allowed to do that.

strangerr:

Do they also have banks?)))
Analysts at RBC Capital Markets expect that Irish banks will need between €15bn and €25bn. 10bn of the Bank of Ireland's €35bn allocation has already been used. The RBC believes that if the published value is within the mentioned range, there will be no impact on the euro. A value above EUR 35bn, which is unlikely, would have a huge negative impact on the European currency, while any figure below EUR 15bn would not give the market confidence.

And they must have passed these tests... Just when the results are announced, you can put the finishing touches on the top. We'll see =)

Noterday:
And they must have passed these tests... Just when the results are announced, you can put the finishing touches on the top. We'll see =)
The quarter and month are closing today. And the candlesticks show that it is desirable to close above 4180 and then it will be the right time... Although they may do it even without the vekkli... )))

On German and Eurozone data, EUR/USD hit a high of 1.4231 and sent GBPUSD through the EURGBP cross to the south.

Eurozone inflation in March was 2.6% against an expected 2.3%, and higher than the previous value of 2.4%. The rising inflation in the Eurozone will support the Euro bulls until the ECB meeting on April 7, so a break-up of the 1.4000 level is postponed for the time being. The situation on the German labour market improved sharply in March. The number of the unemployed and the unemployment rate showed a significant decrease. Also a plus for the Euro bulls.

The calculated target was reached during the European session. As the Euro-bulls are supported by the EURGBP cross rate, a new high is possible. In the meantime, I start looking at the market preparations for tomorrow's publication of the US labor market report. The British pound is the first to prepare.

Resistance: 1.4137 | 1.4173 | 1.4209 | 1.4231 | 1.4268
Support: 1.4114 | 1.4078 | 1.4042 | 1.4019 | 1.3983

Alexsandr76:
The quarter and the month are closing today. And the candlesticks show that it is desirable to close above 4180 and then it will be the right time...Although they can also fail the eu without the wickets... )))
Let's see, do you also see a reversal at 4270-80? There are some targets at 43 and 44, the tail may hit... Although I don't think the trend line will be broken during the weeks.

MT5: "I look everywhere and they say almost the same thing about USD data good urgently downwards bad urgently upwards in my opinion, I am not quite sure, maybe, I think that is the way to evaluate a pair and 1 of its components".

start the fall?

dentraf:

start the fall?

in terms of until tomorrow or for a long time?