EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 419

ZetM:

Even if the price picks your scenario (which is normal) it will not be a surprise to me and I will know what to do. The forecast itself, as such, is just nonsense....)))) You do realise that...)))?

it's hard to say unequivocally of course... there are pluses and minuses...but in principle yes - you should not get hung up on them.... trade according to the market...

There, I told you that the Eurodollar exchange rate has something to do with the Europound...

The euro has also been negatively impacted by the inflow of funds into the British pound.

>"The pound has had a negative impact on the euro," noted Woolfolk. The euro has started to trade more down due to the pound's success and capital inflows into it.

Vizard:

That too, but the twist is something else. It calculates all the plausible scenarios and outputs them with targets marked up etc. "electronic fortune teller", but get this. No program will understand the situation better than an "average" "waveformer" ....))))

Fartowiy:

test

insert both indicators

thanks...but i looked at it yesterday...on m1 it draws - that's why i asked...but i am not interested in it...i don't use indices...so i watch it sometimes for fun...

ZetM:

That too, but the twist is something else. It calculates all the plausible scenarios and outputs them with targets, etc. "electronic fortune teller", but get this. No program will understand the situation better than an "average" "wavehunter" ....))))

I agree... a programme is a programme... tell me the name - I'll look it up later...

Vizard:

thanks...but i looked at it yesterday...on m1 it draws - that's why i asked...but i'm not interested in it...i don't use indices...so i watch it sometimes for fun...

one head is good but two is better

but not pretty :))))

...what's most interesting.... Yusuf's demo on screenshots is melting before your eyes... Look at the last 2 or 3 screenshots... (sorry but couldn't miss this fact)

Check it out, I stretched it out, so it looks like it's further up.

MrCoffee:
...the best part is.... Yusuf's demo on screenshots is melting before your eyes... look at the last 2 or 3 screenshots... (sorry i couldn't miss this fact)

the demo has nothing to do with real trading... on the real deal it would be even worse...

The fact that he keeps posting pictures without communicating with the participants...only shows that he's trying to sell a turkey...

behavior is not dignified in a public forum... where people share trading methods...

Vizard:

I agree... a programme is a programme... tell me the name - I'll look it up later...

MTPredictor_ was talking about it. But I have others. Even more "advanced" ....))))