EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 416

Fartowiy:

I'm not a believer in your prognosis. But I see it a little differently.

sl. 1.42,50

TP. 1 1.41,80

TA.2 1.4145

On MT5 same opinion and more:

THE DOLLAR HAS STARTED TO RISE ... INVESTORS BELIEVE IN ITS FUTURE... But the bears are not satisfied if they don't get to at least 1.3500 and oil is down ... so bears give a signal to sell))

Well what's worse than MT5 - the eu went either up or down - left a trail of crosses (maybe it was a crow). Pathfinder Society is stressed out....

My strategy is all in colour... go for the top... even two... one of them so far is here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10163

yosuf:

We'll have to wait, I too am interested in proving the indicator to be a liar.

You have a good indicator. It needs to be tuned. There is no need to accuse it of lying. We're all in the business of technical analysis, that's all. Therefore, there will always be mistakes and that's normal.

it gets interesting.

Yusuf down with his miracle indicator and the crowd led by Margarita up.

Personally, I'm looking down for now

margaret:

On MT5 the same opinion and more:

THE DOLLAR HAS STARTED TO RISE ... INVESTORS BELIEVE IN ITS FUTURE... Followed by a fall and I think the bears will not rest until they reach at least 1.3500 and oil is also down ... which gives a signal to sell)))

Who said they were aiming for 1.5? Or all already? I'm a big believer in 1.35. I've been in the castle for 3 weeks now...

I don't work in Euros today (I'm sitting with peasants on Red) but it shows me how I put it

1 SSRO

seolink74:
Did someone say there was a 1.5 mark there? Or is it over? I'm a big believer in 1.35 too, I've been locked in for 3 weeks now...
How are investors distracted from the market?
The US dollar is weakening and remains the focus of analyst scrutiny. The November 4 reaction high of 1.4283 is about to break and more shocks are waiting for us. Prospects for a further rally towards the 1.4380-1.4489 area. Only a fall below Monday's low of 1.4138 will cast doubt on the pair's bullish prospects. At the time of writing, the pair was trading at 1.4223.

Fartowiy:
1 SSRO

I asked you a question yesterday - you may have already left...

How do you trade with it... it draws (overdraws a little)...

It's not the indicator... it's intuitive...