EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 366

Vlad72:

Yes I did, it can only decompress but cannot convert to zip
Files:
chart.zip  108 kb

Vlad72:

Yes I did, it can only decompress, it can't convert to zip

I couldn't get anything to Tantric through the forum. Something's glitchy. But it worked via private message.

Here's how you zipped it (in winrar)... maybe your file is just big and it won't stick...

strangerr:

You've really given it a go)))) Here you go.

I've got it. I don't use it. Thank you. .

I've got it all figured out.
Files:
bookkeeper_1.zip  603 kb

RekkeR:

))))

There are no words, it's hard to argue with that. The boat is awesome... )))) I'm about to start "racing" too ....))))

strangerr:

French and Belgians on aeroplanes?)))

On the storefronts )))))

"British Prime Minister David Cameron said on 21 March that coalition troops had "largely" neutralised Libya's air defence (air defence) system and prevented a "bloodbath in Benghazi" that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was prepared to stage against the opposition. "

Vlad72:

so these are two identical indices, i can't understand how they show according to your words in advance. actually this is from Bookkeeper's system, this indicator needs 2zz+signal as well.
nothing else is needed. I am working on 15 min. If it reaches the middle, I wait for a pullback of 25-30 pips and make a run.

Fartowiy:
there's nothing else to do. I work for 15 minutes. If it reaches the halfway point, I wait for 25-30 pps to fall back and make my move.

ah...tricky beaver ))) well see how good it is...

Tantrik:

green option possible on the pound (sold short stop)

flipped to buy?