EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 328

Hello to all the midnighters.

margaret:

Success is 20% skill and 80% strategy.

We all need long-term goals...

Do not use someone else's plan. Develop your own views, and this will lead you to positive results

Golden words.

Of course, first you have to develop a strategy - "how to achieve mastery" and already with 80% mastery as a result of the strategy, you can start seriously studying the mistakes and avoiding the repetition of which in the future, it is real to get on the way to success.

)))

I slept in the evening, and the strategy to scale at night lame at 80%, let me think on the forum to go, see, developing their own views, use another's plan to obtain positive results.

That's what I've got.

But there is an option to touch 1.44 as well, though unlikely. In that case most likely the whole markup will have to be changed to move to the higher north.

n0b0dy:
Hello, all you midnighters.
Yeah, hello! :-)

RekkeR:

Golden words. Of course, you must first develop a strategy - "how to achieve mastery" and with the result of applying 80% of the strategy 20% of mastery, you can start a serious study of errors, avoiding the repetition of which in the future and avoidance of occurrence of new, it is real to set foot on the path to success.

)))

I slept in the evening, and the strategy to scale at night lame at 80%, let me think on the forum, see, developing their own views, use another's plan to obtain positive results.

Don't wish for the easy; wish to improve yourself.

Don't wish for fewer problems; wish for more experiences.

Do not desire less challenge; desire more wisdom.

You must either moderate your desires or improve your skills.

You can cut down a tree with a hammer, but it will take about 30 days. If you replace the hammer with an axe, you can cut it down in about 30 minutes. The difference between 30 days and 30 minutes is skills.

The key is to become skilled enough to be able to do worthwhile things.

margaret:

Don't wish for easy things; wish for better things.

Do not desire less trouble; desire more experience.

You can cut down a tree with a hammer, but it will take about 30 days. If you replace the hammer with an axe, you can cut it down in about 30 minutes. The difference between 30 days and 30 minutes is skill.

The key is this: become skilled enough to be able to do worthwhile things.

Absolutely agree.

Noterday:
Absolutely agree.
And if you borrow a neighbour's chainsaw, you can do a lot of damage:)

margaret:

Don't wish for easy things; wish for better things.

Do not desire less trouble; desire more experience.

You can cut down a tree with a hammer, but it will take about 30 days. If you replace the hammer with an axe, you can cut it down in about 30 minutes. The difference between 30 days and 30 minutes is skill.

The key is to become skilled enough to be able to do worthwhile things.

The tactics of the strategy approach given by the example, practically from Schwonder's life, are fundamentally far from being constructive.

The key phrase of becoming conscious is to plant a tree.

"...Cut down...With a hammer...In 30 days..."

"...Replace the hammer with an axe and chop down in about 30 minutes..."

Horrible. Dostoyevsky. Probably because of the proximity of the moon.

)))

Noterday:

That's what I've got.

But there is an option to touch 1.44 as well, though unlikely. In that case most likely the whole markup will have to be changed to move to the higher north.

Completely agree with this option.

RekkeR:

The tactics of the strategy approach given by the example, practically from Schwonder's life, are fundamentally far from being constructive.

The key phrase of becoming conscious is to plant a tree.

"...Cut down...With a hammer...In 30 days..."

"...Replace the hammer with an axe and chop down in about 30 minutes..."

Horrible. Dostoyevsky. Probably because of the proximity of the moon.

)))

And if you don't have an axe?

You've got me thinking philosophically yourself...

And besides, it's more in line with Chinese philosophy, not "Dostoyevsky".