EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 326

Tantrik:
by the end of the week))))

No 1.4190, now 1.41816. Maybe by the end of each hour to give a forecast? I have expressed my opinion on this pair and I am not going to repeat the same thing a hundred times.

strangerr:

No 1.4190, now 1.41816. Can we give a forecast by the end of every hour? I have expressed my opinion on this pair and I am not going to repeat the same thing a hundred times.

))))))))))))

strangerr:

No 1.4190, now 1.41816. Can we give a forecast by the end of every hour? I have expressed my opinion on this pair and I am not going to repeat the same thing a hundred times.

))))))))))))

I wonder what the next impulse is????

strangerr:

Look at his predictions for EUR and GBP on 10/13/2010.

That's what you're talking about. Then check out my ramblings in his thread too, and in the same thread, in part 2...)))) Let's laugh together...)))

But seriously, I don't know him personally, but I'll tell you this. Bare wave markup is nothing to talk about. Go to Prechter's website and read, people mark up currency indices, oil, gold, currency pairs themselves. They link it all, analyse it all and give a picture, maybe with a very clear statement of why they think so, without a general wave picture in all the disciplines listed above, it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand which scenario the price will prefer. I didn't see that with Niroba. So he marked up one scenario, and what? Where is the justification, why did he do it, or stole the chart, it is not clear, etc.

ZetM:

I do not know why I did it, or I stole the chart, etc. What do you mean? Then look at my ramblings in his thread, and in the same thread, in part 2...)))) Let's laugh together...)))

But seriously, I don't know him personally, but I'll tell you this. Bare wave markup is nothing to talk about. Go to Prechter's website and read, people mark up currency indices, oil, gold, currency pairs themselves. They link it all, analyse it all and give a picture, maybe with a very clear statement of why they think so, without a general wave picture in all the disciplines listed above, it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand which scenario the price will prefer. I didn't see that with Niroba. So he marked up one scenario, and what? Where is the rationale for it, why did he do it or stole the chart, it is not clear, etc.

Sorry, 2009. I'm not talking about the waves, what he used, who knows, but the forecasts were pretty accurate.

strangerr:

Sorry, 2009. I don't mean the waves, what he used, who knows, but the forecasts were pretty accurate.

How's yours any worse?

strangerr:

1.4190 was not, now 1.41816. Can we give our forecast by the end of every hour? I have expressed my opinion on this pair and I am not going to repeat the same thing a hundred times.

It was and went higher.

margaret:

There were and above went

Guys, I only trust the quotes on this site, because it's checked - no mines, and the miracle screenshots from timecharting and similar on weekends are posted in packs)))

http://www.xe.com/

Now yes, it's already 1.4197.

margaret:

There was and above went

So right, the upward movement, what ended?