EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 311

I don't know, I opened to 1.41800, we just now reached the daily level of 161.8 after a breakdown of the triangle, and it may not let us in but I reckon we will get to 1.42

apparently it's started.... up...

Noterday:

Fuck, I'm on point =)

More would turn around like in the screenshot.

Madam Margarita, I am still interested in the question of intervention, in particular the EU, when?

The EU intervened today. I have already explained the rest of the steps above and I will repeat them for you:

I can't tell you the exact time, I say be careful, it could happen at any time during the week... you'll see when there are sharp movements in the market... They should announce the end of the intervention, then you can count on something... In the meantime, we have to be very careful...

The intervention can also take place over the weekend.... So those who have short positions open, need to close them today, if the depo does not allow for 200 pips pullbacks...

margaret:

The eu did the intervention today. The rest of the steps I have already mentioned above, I will repeat them for you:

I can't tell you the exact time, I say be careful, it could happen at any time during the week...you'll see when there are sharp movements in the market...They should announce the end of the intervention, then you can count on something... In the meantime we have to be very careful...

The intervention may be held on a day off... So who has short positions open, you need to close them today, if the depo does not allow for 200 pips pullbacks...

Thanks, that's exactly what I was imagining to hear. I've got the lock now. I'll leave it for the weekend then....

oh on the one-minute chart, the gap...

The indicator is not pulled out of my trading system as per its description, it calculates readings based on movements of currency pairs, i.e. if the dollar falls against all currencies then the reading goes down and vice versa if the dollar is in demand the indicator goes up

"Intervention" (what is "intervention", "intervention" is, the meaning of "intervention" in Ozhegov's online dictionary) " S.I. Ozhegov, N. Shvedova. " Russian language

"So, if you have a mind, learn something, for a mind without a skill is a body without a dress or a man without a face, for it has been said: education is the face of the mind."
Unsur Al Maali (Kay Qaboos)

INTERVENTION (INTERVENTION)
in a system of tight control over the exchange rate, intervention by the Central Bank to keep the exchange rate within certain limits (by either stepping up the sale or buying up the affected currency).

Got it! Roughly...

I can't hear Stranger, he was "tearing up his shirt" that 1.4150 was the maximum)))

Kitsan:
I can't hear Stranger, he was "tearing up his shirt" that 1.4150 was the maximum)))

Frozen out of his shirt.

Kitsan:

Going for a new shirt :)))