EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 201

MrCoffee:
...that's it for me at 1.40 on the eu... take profit triggered... I don't know where to go next yet.... ))))

strangerr: Three guesses))))

try number one: 4130

margaret:
Where's Marishka gone?

Maybe her friends came on Friday too))) Or maybe she got bored.

voinG:
Attempt number one: 4130

I wrote about 1.4010 this morning, maybe another 10-20pts up(long) and down to 1.37+- 30pts.

strangerr:

Maybe girlfriends came over on Friday too))) Or maybe I got bored.
so she came on the forum after the 8th, gave two comments and disappeared...

margaret:
so she came on the forum after the 8th, issued two comments and disappeared...

So she is still celebrating)))

strangerr:

I wrote about 1.4010 this morning, maybe another 10-20 ppts up (long) and down to 1.37+- 30 ppts.
In general, today is a slow day, no movement, no volumes. The tsunami must have washed America away

MrCoffee:
...everything at 1.40 on the eu has taken a take profit... I don't know where to go from here yet.... ))))

I've got the TP at 1.41.

Kitsan:

I have TPs at 1.41
6 point wulff?

The USA and Canada already switched to daylight saving time over the weekend. As of Monday, March 14, 2011, most of us will be publishing U.S. statistics one hour earlier than usual at our own time (and Greenwich Mean Time, too)! For instance, the block of US statistics, which used to be released at 15:30 trading time (13:30 GMT, or 16:30 Moscow MMK), will now be released at 14:30 trading time (12:30 GMT, or 15:30 Moscow MMK). After 2 weeks, on 27.03.2011, after Russia switched to Daylight Saving Time, this time will again correspond to 16:30 Moscow (MSC).

voinG:
6 point wulff?

No idea, I don't practice wulffs.

Fibo passes in that area.