EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 195

strangerr:

Targets are coming up, but I'm with you only until there)))

Judging by the structure of the movement, I think you are right, that this growth is a correction, but the fall will also be a continuation of this correction, not lower than 1.37, and then, the price will start to grow. There will not be a change of trend. Such, the main variant of expectations.

Zet:

Judging by the structure of the movement, I think you are right that this rise is still a correction, but the fall will also be a continuation of this same correction not lower than 1.37... and then, the price will start to rise. There will not be a trend change. This is the main variant of expectations.

I expect the end of this growth, then the fall to 1.37, maybe a little lower, and then upwards for the overrun, but small, about 50-100 points.

strangerr:

I expect the end of this rise, then a fall to 1.37, maybe a little lower, and then an upside, but not much, 50-100 pips.

I don't know, I expect at least 1.44..., that's where the state of bliss is reached...))))

Zet:

I don't know, I expect at least 1.44..., that's where bliss is achieved...))))

Oh, it won't be bliss.)))

Doesn't it remind you of anything?)))

Zet:

I've seen the graph, can you tell me why?

in a nutshell, Friday's rise was sharp... we should recover...

strangerr:

Oh, there will be no bliss.))

Well, that's the thing - it's a wedge, like a 1-wave, that's why, and waiting for equality at 1.44...
But there are alternatives....((((

Zet:

Judging by the structure of the movement, I think you are rightthat this rise is still a correction, but the fall will also be a continuation of the same correction, not below 1.37..., and then, the price will start to rise. There will not be a change of trend. Such, the main variant of expectations.
Zet, if you think that the given rise is a correction, what structures do you see?

Could also turn the divider upwards.

I expect a drop from around 1.41 to around 1.37

voinG:
Zet, if you think this rise is a correction, what structures do you see?

So far, I see the formation of wave "X" as a double zig-zag, it is possible that the 3rd zig-zag will be formed as well, but I am sure that it is a correction and not the beginning of a serious rise.