EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 127

2011.03.09 23:36:44 MARKET TECHNALYSIS: Stop orders for intraday EUR/USD trades should be placed at 1.3987

Yes, that's about right.

This is about as far as it goes. Technically it wants to go down to work out the divergence, but rising oil could interfere with that and drag the Eurobucks to 1.4250-1.4300 area. Approaching the lower boundary of the channel - breakout or rebound...

Kitsan:

This is about as far as it goes. Technically it wants to go down to work out the divergence, but rising oil could interfere with that and drag the Eurobucks to 1.4250-1.4300 area. Approaching the lower boundary of the channel - breakout or rebound...

Possibly so?

margaret:
2011.03.09 23:36:44 MARKET TECHNALYSIS: Stop orders for intraday EUR/USD trades should be placed at 1.3987

yosuf:

Is that possible?

I certainly apologise, but I'm not quite sure where your indicator is pointing. Could you please comment on it, for example: up to 1.4 or down to 1.????

Kitsan:

I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure where your indicator is pointing. Could you please comment on it, for example: up to 1.4 or down to 1.?????

The red and blue lines indicate possible corridor of change, for example, in this case we can comment on the D1: In the long term P55 (amount of hindsight or sample volume involved in the calculation of the forecast, in (recent) bars), the pair has the target 1.3970, P13 has the preferential target 1.3600, however, at any moment it can jump to the target 1.4185, all the preconditions for this jump are present, but so far the target is 1.3600. Operationally, at P5, the target of 1.3870 is achieved and the pair has temporarily calmed down.

yosuf:

The blue line, the red and blue lines indicate a possible corridor of rate changes, for example in this case the D1 can be commented upon: In the long term P55 (number of hindsight or sample volume involved in the calculation of the forecast, in (last) bars), the pair has the target 1.3970, P13 has a predominant target 1.3600, however at any moment it can jump to 1.4185, all the preconditions for this jump are present, but for now the target is 1.3600. Operationally, at P5, the target 1.3870 is achieved and the pair has temporarily calmed down.

I see, thank you.

I'll also post two options)))

strangerr:

I'll post two options as well))))

I'll support))).

Zy. remembered academy masterhforex))))