EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 99

rensbit:

The oscillator is here.

However, I have changed it a bit. In the first one I didn't make any changes, as it was calculating the closing price, and in the second one, instead of the closing price it is calculating the wobble (wobble is mine).

Can I see your indicator exactly?

Noterday:
I don't care about anything =) I AGREE TO PAY! But I don't understand how to do it, and I can't read it properly anywhere... Some people say that once you pay, you risk getting caught. I could have a problem with leverage. Basically, when you trade one lot you're dealing with 100000$. Scary...
100000 is not your money, it is the brokerage company's money and it only has indirect relation to you. You have no right to dispose of them, therefore you are not the owner of these funds, therefore - you do not have to pay taxes on this amount. But you have to pay (in theory) on the income received through the management of this amount (i.e. the profit that you received (to the bank account, card, ...)).

rensbit:
$100,000 is not your money but the DC's and it has only indirect relation to you. You have no right to dispose of them, therefore you are not the owner of these funds, therefore you do not have to pay taxes on this amount. But you have to pay (in theory) on the income received through the management of this amount (i.e. the profit that you received (to the bank account, card, ...)).
And pay the tax at the end of the year, or count the exchange rate of the ruble to the quid at each withdrawal and this amount and pay?

MrCoffee:
In the screenshot (previously shown), the green line. The waving machine itself (though in the form of a bollinger) is here.

trading through a bank when withdrawing funds from the deposit to the account is withdrawn 13 per cent... income tax returns must be filed once a year...

this isn't about taxes or counting other people's money... why bother...

Noterday:

That's my guess too.

strangerr:

Do you think our ancestors were more foolish than we were when they invited the Vikings to rule?) They knew that no one else has such grasping hands as the khokhlov, and God forbid to let a khokhlov come to power))))
hehe...there was one like this .... half-islands spreading ))))

.... for Russia income tax is 13% on you and that's it... all taxes... to not pay at all - open an account in another country, the card will be sent by DHL, that's all...

Noterday:
Do you pay the tax authorities the exchange rate at the end of the year, or do you count the exchange rate of the rouble against the dollar for each withdrawal and pay that amount?

In rubles, of course ...