EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 98

strangerr:

What about tomorrow? Now he works as a shift supervisor at a nuclear power plant and is about to retire)))
No, if you follow his logic, there were hardly any problems then, there are a lot of problems now and in the future it's a w...

rensbit:
Agreed, not even a hint of growth so far, nor on H4, but here are the days ...

Interesting oscillator?! You can see that it sometimes overdraws. Can I use it? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Vlad72:

Interesting oscillator?! You can see that it sometimes overdraws. Is it possible to use it? If you want to get in touch with me.

Oscillator here

It's true, I changed it a bit. In the first one I have not changed it and it remains the same as in the first one, and in the second one it is counting the price with the truck (my truck) instead of the close price.

torgus:
You don't pay taxes either? This is a field of activity for the competent authorities!
Explain to me how to pay taxes from forex, what it is backed up by, what the basis is, and I will start paying them.

Some news has come out, the race is on)))

strangerr:
The U.S. has entered the market

torgus:
You don't pay taxes either? There's a lot for the competent authorities to do here!
There are many subtleties here. To begin with, let them prove that the income in question was derived from entrepreneurial activity. :)
Although they can simply impute income tax and they will not care about what activity the income was derived. :)

strangerr:

We are approaching the target 1.3888. A small correction is possible now and we might go in a rising flat, like yesterday, and then down again.

strangerr:
Fundamental levels for the EUR/USD pair

$1.4050 barrier option/stronger offers
$1.4036 - Monday high
$1.4020-25 options expiry
$1.3990/4000 strong offers/$1.4000 options expiry
$1.3989 intraday high
$1.3980/85 intermediate offers
$1.3940/45 intermediate offers
$1.3930 minor offers

$1.3912 current level

$1.3906 intraday Europe/Asia low $1.3956
$1.3900/890 intermediate demand/$1.3900 options expiry/stops
$1.3880 light demand
$1.3865/60 intermediate demand
$1.3835/30 strong demand /$1.3835-30 options expiry
$1.3800 options expiry

rensbit:
There are many subtleties here. First, let them prove that the income in question is derived from entrepreneurial activity. :)
Although they can just impute income tax and it won't make any difference to them what kind of activity the income was derived from. :)
I don't care about anything =) I AGREE TO PAY! But I don't understand how to do it, and I can't read it anywhere... Some people say that once you pay, you risk getting caught. I could have a problem with leverage. Basically, trading one lot, you're wielding a sum of $100,000. It's scary not to pay, it's scary to pay...