EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 96

strangerr:

You buy a packet of cigarettes, you give them a profit and pay taxes and so does every thing or service.

If you look at it that way, everything is interconnected... we don't live on an island ....... somewhere we take some, somewhere we lose some... but not to the point of being lazy))))

chepikds:
And the country is very rich, with resources, brains and location...
The Koreans (southern Koreans) were very poor after the 1950-1953 war and before that. After the war, the government appealed to people to give them what they could. They returned the money two or three years later and gave double amount of money to those who volunteered. After such actions by the government, will the population have confidence in it?! It will!!! And what about us? Quite the opposite. Our bourgeoisie has been milking us for 20 years and cannot milk us. How are we any worse than the Koreans? The same Koreans tell us that we have everything, but we can't use it all. So what is the conclusion? That we are the patient.

strangerr:

Read it from him. Margaret, go have a hundred grams already)))

chepikds:
That's how they peck slowly, where things go wrong....

Do you think that our ancestors were stupider than we were when they invited the Vikings to govern?) They knew that no one else has such grasping hands as the khokhlov, and God forbid they should let the khokhlov come to power))))

Vizard:

I don't give a shit what they raise prices on... The ones who do give a shit... repeat - speak for yourself...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm so you, dear sovereign, do not pay your rent, utilities? Or do you not pay the taxes you are required to pay? No, I don't. !!!!!!!! You should report it! Or are you

Millarder? Then I wonder what you are doing here.

torgus:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm so you, dear sovereign, do not pay your rent, utilities? Or do you not pay the taxes you are required to pay? No, I don't. !!!!!!!! You should report it!

Taxes were invented by morons.

Even in the most "democratic" country in the world (the USA), the original constitution stated that there should be no taxes for a free man.

margaret:

Margaret, is that what he said?))

strangerr:

Do you think our ancestors were more foolish than we were when they invited the Vikings to rule?) They knew that no one else has such grasping hands as the Ukrainians and God forbid they should let the Ukrainians come to power))).
And I thought people are like people everywhere but there it is. ))) What are you going to do with what you have accumulated?)

Noterday:

Taxes were invented by morons.

Even in the most "democratic" country in the world (the USA), the original constitution stated that there should be no taxes for a free man.

Don't you pay taxes either? That's a lot for the competent authorities to do!

torgus:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm so you, dear sir, do not pay your rent, utilities? Or don't pay the taxes you are required to pay? No, I don't. !!!!!!!! You should report it! Or are you

Millarder? Then I wonder what you are doing here.

he's got it all mixed up... now he's in charge of others... now he's going to snitch... no good)))

i'm learning how to trade here))) teach us something better .... )))