EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 70

Noterday:

That's for sure. I have, in consultation with Grigory Yakovlevich Perelman(https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D0%93.), calculated that the Eur

Just kidding =)))))

no kidding? haven't you reconsidered your markings?

voinG:
no kidding? didn't you revise your markup?

No.

EURUSD H4

yosuf:

maybe that's what you meant?

Yusuf.
Predictions should preferably be readable, not a series of
Guess it yourself ...
So it's desirable to mark the expected price movement with at least a line
as I've marked in the screenshot (white bars)
the forecast of the indicator for a year is not interesting, I am interested in
on n1 once a day with a forecast horizon for a day ... daily, for a year ...
then we'll discuss performance...

chepikds:
Doesn't want to sell, creates a cult with a substantial down payment to get an indicator, tricky though) I was immediately reminded of a documentary about scientology, can't remember the title, watched it a long time ago...
I remembered: "USSR. Ordered to Destroy." watch it for sure.

Noterday:

No.

EURUSD H4

main downwards I take it ?

Vizard:

I take it the main one is on the bottom?

Uh-huh. I've covered all the baiji this morning. May have rushed the selling a bit, but I'll still be standing down.

Noterday:
Uh-huh. I've covered all the buys this morning. May have rushed the selling a bit, but I'll still be standing down.

my opinion too - overbought .... let's see...

Noterday:
Uh-huh. All the baiji's have been covered this morning. May have rushed the selling a bit, but I'll still be standing down.

I closed my bai on Friday night, today I opened a small one, still expecting 1.4040-50.

I got a diver so I closed my long. Just in case, I put a stop or I will buy at the end of correction, as on H4 and D1 there is no sign of the south

Vlad72:

I got a diver so I closed my long. Just in case, I put a stop or I will buy at the end of correction, as on H4 and D1 there is no sign of the south

So I do not look below H4, lately there is as much noise on H1 as on the minutes.