EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 75

German economists update forecasts

- GDP forecast for 2011/12 was +3.0%/+2.3% respectively
- Fiscal deficit forecast for 2011/12 was 2.4% of GDP/1.7% of GDP respectively
- CPI forecast for 2011/12 was +2.2%/+2.1% respectively

- ECB will raise rate by 50-75 bps this year
- A rate hike will not worsen the euro zone debt crisis

- At the end of this year, the euro will be at $1.40, the same as in 2012
- At the end of 2011, the oil price will be fixed at $100, in 2012 it will rise to $105 per barrel

- EFSF should be allowed to buy government bonds

And the euro is slowly, but stretching upwards. What will poor Romanov do with the pound? Does he have enough depo?)))

strangerr:
And the euro is slowly, but dragging upwards.

I wonder where its acceleration will be directed))I have it on the border of the channel)

Now is a good time to start the decline on the eu. As suggested by one of the options(https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/03/57.jpg)

The need now is not to update High.

Alex_K:

I wonder where its acceleration will be directed))-I have it wobbling on the edge of the channel)

So everyone can see this channel, but until there is no concrete signal to sell, I keep buy.

yeah... There will be a development and the Jew will be dead....

rigc:
yeah... there will be a development and it's over for the jews...

and there's also this interesting article

http://profi-forex.org/news/entry1008068305.html

This is not surprising, I expect something similar in the near future around the world, people are beginning to realise that the "servants of the people" are shamelessly living off their hump, there will be consequences.

strangerr:

This is not surprising, I expect something similar in the near future all over the world, people are beginning to realise that the "servants of the people" are shamelessly living on their shoulders, there will be consequences.
That's why they shut their mouths about Libya...