EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 53

Vizard:

Of course ... just in this situation - the news would not hurt ... no matter what - good - bad (just not very important) speculators would work it out ...
What can I say, I got so lazy recently I even missed the news about the betting)), I know what time the news is on but I don't pay any attention to the content)

chepikds:
What can I say, I've been so lazy lately that I even miss the news on the rate))), I know approximately what time the news is released, but I don't pay any attention to the content)

similarly...only if it's important...too much information is not good either....

Vizard:

I wonder which button Dimka will press this time...)))
If he hasn't already)))

Vizard:

Of course ... just in this situation - the news wouldn't hurt ... no matter what - good - bad (just not very important) speculators would have worked it out ...
The news is 1 hour and 20 minutes away

margaret:
1 hour and 20 minutes to go until the news

yes (4:30pm)...make beer, chips...sit back ....

Part 2 (continued) at 18:00-25 Moscow time...

Enjoy watching )))))

margaret:
1 hour and 20 minutes to go until the news
Marguerite, are you using the investor's money to mow the cornflowers on the news?

RekkeR:
Margarita, do you use the investor's money to mow the cornflowers on the news?
sweeping

Fundamental levels for the EUR/USD pair

$1.4080/85 strong offers
$1.4060 intermediate offers/stops
$1.4050 option barrier
$1.4020/25 intermediate offers
$1.4010 intermediate offers/stops
$1.4000 intermediate offers/option barrier/option expiry
$1.3980 strong approach offers/technical level
$1.3978 intraday highs Europe, Asia $1.3970

$1.3975 ***current level

$1.3950 intraday Asian/European low
$1.3925/20 strong demand/stops
$1.3910/00 intermediate demand/$1.3900-$1.3915 option expiry
$1.3890 intermediate /$1.3890 breakout stops
$1.3865/60 intermediate demand/$1.3850 option expiry
$1.3835/30 intermediate demand/$1.3825 option expiry

I sold the yen, no luck, not a big loss, but I think there is a chance, it broke through one fan, the second one went through, I remembered that the yen went up yesterday, so not for nothing, let's take a chance...

OlegTs:

I sold the yen, no luck, not a great loss, but I think there is a chance, it broke through one of the veers, slipped through the second one, I remembered that the eu went up yesterday at the expense of the yen, so not for nothing, in short, let's take a chance...

In total, the grail has gained 20.6% in a fortnight on the demo, all orders are closed.