EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 4

Dimka-novitsek:
Got it, thanks!

The main thing is to understand that this is ONE OF THE OPTIONS! Just ... as a safety net ... not a call to action ... strong trends will knock you out - before you know it))))

For some reason I entered the New Zealander in 0.05 lot.

Dimka-novitsek:

Please tell me about the bags, I asked there, but I do not understand, they seem to move forward, and I do not set the shift, it is zero.

I just want to understand, I must be something I do not know?

Show me the parameters you set for the MA, take a screenshot.

Vizard:

who am I drawing consolidations for?)) hurry up...
Such "traders" keep the market alive))

strangerr:

Show me the MA parameters, take a screenshot.

Page 2, so I don't have to rewrite the post twice.

Dimka-novitsek:

Page 2, so I don't have to rewrite the post twice.

You can't see the parameters in that screenshot. There is a parameter "Shift" in the MA settings, if you set it higher than zero, it will "run" forward.

Yeah, I read that. That's it, 0, but it looks exactly the same!

How can you not see the parameters? I looked, and on the top screen you can see very well!

Dimka-novitsek:

Yeah, I read that. That's it, 0, but it looks exactly the same!

How can you not see the parameters? I looked, and on the top screen you can see very well!

sampler 34... I don't remember the exact formula - look in the codebase - but the calculation requires a number of bars - in this case 34 (check the formula), so the shift forward happens... and you wanted smoothing without a lag)))) naive...

strangerr:

The "circles" are time zones, H1 is short term, here near the next red we will go down, as far as I do not know, there is a vertical line - 03.03.2011 11.00. So, I am not in a hurry to sell.
I even have time)) cool. Your elaboration?

zfs:
There's even time. Cool. Your development?

No. I can't remember the link, but it's still manual.

Margaret, what is Bernanke doing with his speeches? It's 6:00 pm MSC again today.