EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 3

Dimka-novitsek:

Then I thought the money on the computer monitor was running away, so I came home, had some strong tea with sandwiches and meatballs. And lemon.

We all thought so ... when we dumped the first depo))))... take your time the market won't go anywhere ...

I went into the sell with a small lot of 0.03

zfs:

I don't understand anything about your circles)) Although I had a signal too, it's just not prescribed... I'll write it down and test it today)) It's a daytime trend.

The "circles" are time zones, H1 is short-term. Near the next red one, we will go down as far as I don't know, there is a vertical line - 03.03.2011 11.00. So I am not in a hurry to sell.

that's what we all thought...when we dumped the first depo))))...take your time the market won't go anywhere...

Thanks!!!

Dimka-novitsek:

Was there any signal to go sell? The hour candle is closing, I was just wondering - why is it going to sell?

Dimka-novitsek:

who am i drawing consolidations for?)) hurry up...

Please tell me about the bags, I asked there, but I do not understand, they seem to move forward, and I do not set the shift, it is zero.

I just want to understand, I must be something I do not know?

Dimka-novitsek:
Yeah, I guess I jumped the gun, you moron. All right, I still got a lot more to go.

If you trade counter-trend you start with very little ... if it goes against the script increase it ... but look at the intraday move ... at the end of the day there is a possibility of going into a boo (if the trend is not strong)...

If it's going according to the script don't add anything (it might be too late)... take a little and close... one of the options is pips for the bottom of the day...

Got it, thanks!

Dimka-novitsek:

Please tell me about the bags, I asked there, but I do not understand, they seem to move forward, and I do not set the shift, it is zero.

I just want to know if I do not know something? I do not understand?

the flap is built as an average of several pre-bars (roughly)... that's why we get a lag - a shift in front... but it can also be simply lagged...

I don't know... you're a little early to start trading... read a little... and just look at the market history...