Looking for real, real drained accounts! - page 8

And I'd look at the real plumers.....

AndCam:
I'd like to see the real plummers.....

Go to any brokerage house where you have a PAMM account - there are a lot of those plummers there.

A plum on a plum and an investor on an investor.

abolk:

EPILOG

To rant on this subject, two conditions have to be met:
1) to really drain N-times an amount of at least 1000* of your personally earned money;
2) actually raise N-times an amount not less than 1000 *, raise, withdraw and spend.
Conclusion:
All 12 and more observations of the topicstarter - dilettante chatter.

I have already said that these observations are not mine.

tara:

Observation 12. Are you a psychiatrist?

Follow-up question: Were you even in the army?

Narrowing it down: can you do anything else besides typing and blowing your cheeks? Which trigger do you pull? Are you even on the subject?

No, I am not a psychiatrist.

Yes, I was in the army, and I know not only AKs, but also PRKs and AGSs and all their specifications.

I was in the Army, I know not only AKs, but also PTRs, AGSs and their specifications. Being a stump is not as shameful as the remnants of an apple, as everyone knows a stump gets discarded and will never become what is left of it. I see that you are just that leftover part and unfortunately already eaten.

paukas:

I've never seen a guru in my life, even though he's wearing glasses.

Name them by name and where they demonstrate their techniques.

All that said, you just have to walk up to the mirror.

paukas:

Go to any brokerage house where you have a PAMM account - there are a lot of those plunderers there.

A plummer sits on a plummer and an investor drives an investor around.

I'd like to see an EA that is really losing money....

And after a good optimisation you can make a poo out of a poo.

Korvet:

All that said, you just have to step up to the mirror.

So you have gurus in the mirror demonstrating techniques and saying everything?

It's a tough case. However, it is successfully cured with a bamboo stick.

All love to brag about their successes, show the stats from the demo, in the tester show, and for free (but with the hope of profit).

But few can show real trades, naive people, as soon as it came to payment, poured into my personal accounts. Do you really think that I would really pay you for a leak?

paukas:

So you have a guru in the mirror demonstrating a technique and saying everything?

It's a tough case. However, it is cured successfully with a bamboo stick.

I wasn't talking about me. Although it's worth digging around in yourself more often.

Korvet:

But very few people can show you what they have really leaked, as they were naive when it came to paying for it, and poured it into their personal accounts. Do you really think that I will really pay you for a leak?

Who does not want to pay is simply called: a freeloader.