Renter - page 3

No. This is a numerical solution and would have to be implemented using MQL, which is not elegant.

I'm thinking, what if the analytical expression for the derivative is decomposed into a series of small parameters and hold terms up to quadratic in k?

Except that the degree would have to be expanded by Newton's binomial... Right?

saw the solution in a book on impulse control in dynamical systems

Neutron:

I have been allowed to use a deposit of X0 roubles for t months. Every month a fixed percentage of funds q of the current value of the deposit X is accrued to the deposit.

I'm curious (I haven't asked before), where are such deposits placed, Sergey? I thought before that users get arithmetic interest (simple), but if I get it, geometric (compound)...

Let me explain: Every month a fixed percentage q of the current initial deposit amount X0 is accrued to the deposit.

These are the conditions I have heard about. Here's a complication of the problem, which doesn't seem to lend itself to a simple analytical solution in its final form.

Or do you deposit for a month, and then, in a month, re-depositing? At the same time it's another degree of freedom(you can redeposit at an arbitrary point in time, losing some percentage on redeposit.)

P.S. I was figuring it out once. There are different deposit plans advertised in underground: for 3, 6, 9, 12 months, 2 years. Interest is simple (annual) and grows depending on deposit term. And everything is well-balanced, you can't make too much of it if you re-register.

Yes, yes, Alexei. Exactly geometric. But I won't say where they are (not mine). In any case, it has to do with working with a Forex deposit (naturally, in an ideal approximation and with all the caveats).

Can you please help me break down this power beast df/dk to a quadratic equation, because I am slowing down.

you have to make the representation in the form of a diff equation

Yep, here's page 19 Example 1.2 http://www.rapidshare.ru/1741196

avtomat:
You have to do the representation in the form of a diff equation

Wah!!!

How's that?

Avals:
Yep, here's page 19 Example 1.2
What (where) is this?

Oh, my God! What problems are we solving with the matlab, and always wrong... The problem is transparent, the answer is obvious, there's nothing to think about.

Integer:
Oh, my God! What problems are we solving with the matlab, and necessarily wrong... The problem is transparent, the answer is obvious.

Yes, without additional constraints the solution is simple. When additional constraints are imposed - such as variable inflation, interest rate, minimum consumption of rentier (something to live on), the solution becomes a bit more complicated

Man, three pages of flub... it's elementary.

If the interest is fixed and the payment period is known, then:

1. With simple interest (initial capital and nothing else), whatever the time of withdrawal, the interest is always the same and the final amount does not depend on anything.

2. With compound interest (initial deposit (X0) + interest (q) = (X)) maximal amount will be reached when period t is over. Max = X0*(1+(q-k)*t/100)^t, I think it is easy to see that at k=0 the maximum will be reached.