Strategic foresight systems - page 47

Radiations suggest this scenario:

But this is only a prediction. A third target is still unlikely, while the first two are very real (especially the first).

DC2008:

But this is only a prediction. The third target is still unlikely, while the first two are very real (especially the first one).

Unfortunately, I have "problems" with time, and at the same time I'm trying to transfer a part of the code to MQL. I will try to make the forecast only next weekend. I hope to include less fluctuations in it. I managed to decrease the error of the model by 15% and it means that the range of the probability field will be lower. At least I hope so.

Thanks for the link, not everything can be tracked. I will certainly read it. Will it be possible to ask questions if they arise?

Colleagues, there are two questions:

(1)

Maybe someone has a ready-made code/algorithm for drawing level lines for surface z=f(x,y) given a table?

(2) (alternative research).

The bottom shows, conventionally speaking, the "optimal phase space" of some parameter:

On the axes:

• x - time
  • y - a certain value of the parameter (there is only one parameter)

Correspondingly, at one point in time there may be several optimal parameters for a particular market situation. Is it possible to predict such data structures with neural networks, I'd like to understand the possibility in principle at least. So far I checked it hastily, but it seems that correlation integral "says" it should be, the structure is not random and not so complicated, of course, I will check it further.

Farnsworth:

Colleagues, there are two questions:

I've seen something similar on the Broco forum, maybe I'm wrong.

Few people experiment at this level, and even fewer are willing to share their experiences.

Strugglers outnumber them by several orders of magnitude, but as you know they do not bother creating a new product, but use scraps of once useful things.

How is the improvement of your system going?

ULAD:

I've seen something similar on the Broco forum, maybe I'm wrong.

Good to see, thanks for the info, I'll try to find it

How is the improvement of your system coming along?

Already cried on the waistcoat to colleagues in a neighbouring thread. So far I have not been able to clarify the entry area. The number of actually equal variants increases too much with each forecast day. I'm not even sure it's objectively possible to make a forecast for several months with good quality anymore. In general, I think how to improve its quality, while I do not forecast, and time is very, very short :o(.

DC2008:

But this is only a prediction. The third target is still unlikely, while the first two are very real (especially the first).

The first target has worked out jewellerly.

Vitya:

The first target worked out jewellerly.

Excellent entrances. It will be interesting to see the exits as well.

23.08.2011 09:02 a.m. A prediction was made:

And this is the picture so far:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/42798