Strategic foresight systems - page 42

Mathemat:

You can't use rar, you can use zip.

And I was getting ready to look for de Broglie waves...

I'm attaching it as a txt. The first column is the price level. The other columns are days, the first day is 02.15 The matrix itself is the probabilities of reversal, 2 waves in total. I think the normalisation is correct, but anything can happen here
Files:
wave.txt  45 kb

Farnsworth: There are definitely some after 7 beers, I saw a few ....

It's irrational and wasteful. Just pour 150 grams of vodka on top after a second beer and you'll see not only de Broglie waves, but Schrodinger's cat itself...

P.S. Storming back and related 3-dimensional frequency distribution. Look in the personal page, there's a bit more detail there.

Mathemat:

It's irrational and wasteful. Just pour 150g of vodka on top of it all after a second beer and you'll see not just de Broglie waves, but Schrodinger's cat himself...

This is not a scientific method of research! It is bound to produce biased estimates and is very dependent on many factors. I'll be honest, I haven't seen any de Broglie waves myself, but my cat seems to have clearly defined the possible states and is constantly hungry, sleepy, and ...ie. Every time I lift a warm blanket under which this woolly weenie sleeps - the state is always unambiguously determined ... :о)

And in general, an idea! I'm going to toss my cat to determine the exact entrance to the probability field. A good method, I think.

xxx: I need to calculate 0 to the power of 0:

xxx: Which algebra book is more reliable, Alimov's or Makarychev's? <br / translate="no"> yyy: I don't know, why?
xxx: From Alimov: Any number to the power of zero gives one. From Makarychev: Zero to any degree equals zero
yyy: and?

xxx: I need to calculate 0 to the power of 0. Which algebra textbook is more reliable?

Taki found "small" problems with rationing, but the surface shape itself doesn't change.

Farnsworth: a bit of humour:

I'll add a little bit of humour for myself:

(18)

(18) Image

And in the theme of the topic.

NEKSUS_:

(18)

And in the theme of the topic.

No, no, no hints! Yusuf's is a fake show, and this is something else entirely.

Just in the theme of humour. Just wanted to check if this number is known in the forum in brackets...

Sergei, do you have a forecast for 1.50?

I have 1.4494 in the short term (today) and 1.50 in general

Mathemat:

No, no, no hints! At Yusuf's it's a fake show, and here it's something else entirely.

Just in the theme of humour. Just wanted to check if that number in brackets is known on the forum...