New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal 387 and MetaTrader 4 Data Center build 387 - page 9

AlexSTAL

The fact is that we don't know when a complete re-initiation is taking place. Everything is in the dark. And it's up to the software manufacturer's testers to conduct clever experiments.

If you've signed up to be their tester, that's your right. Argue with your employer, but not with us amateurs on the outside. If you want to prove your worth this way, you achieve the opposite effect. There is no desire to discuss anything with you.

nen:

AlexSTAL

The thing is, we don't know when a full re-initialisation occurs. Everything happens in the dark. It's up to the testers of the software product's parent company to make tricky experiments.

If you've signed up to be their tester, that's your right. Argue with your employer, but not with us amateurs on the outside.

We know... IndicatorCounted()

And your case is a simple visual mode bug.

P.S. I'm a free-flyer and don't work for anyone... And I'm not going to show anyone any relevance....

P.S.2 If you specifically don't want to spend your time looking for and describing bugs, it doesn't mean everyone will...

I don't use the IndicatorCounted() function in any indicator.

I made a post above describing the bug. How it manifests itself.

This morning I start MT4 Mobile and it also offers an update to 388. Has something changed in the mobile version?

nen:
I do not use the IndicatorCounted() function in any indicator.
There you go - you are answering your own question

AlexSTAL, your intrusiveness is forcing me to leave the forums where you appear.

nen:

I made a post above describing the bug. How it manifests itself.

I have found the cause of this behaviour completely in the post below.

nen:
AlexSTAL, your intrusiveness is forcing me to leave the forums where you appear.

Your right.

You have no constructive dialogue, only emotions and accusations.

This is not a visual mode bug. It is exactly zeroing the indicator buffers - reinitialising the buffers with the 388 version.

ANG3110:

Renat.

I was wondering if we can hope to get the custom indicator rendering back after a test in the tester.

Already standing on the solution fixed, the build will also be released in the days to come, once we sort out the rest of the issues.

Removing indicators after the test was our mistake - we overdid it in the code after the tests.