Chandelier - page 20

Somehow... It's possible that the TC was misunderstood by me as well. Complain, I'll correct the code! :))))

P.S.: EA has been removed due to a misconstrued TS. Look for the EA on the next page.

There is only one question. Consider the situation:

Suppose We opened a buy on Friday with initial volume. Friday's candle closed downwards. On Monday, we are down, but the conditions for buying remain in place. Should we cover the losing Buy and open a Buy with double volume? Or should we leave buying and wait for the Sell conditions and then look at the equity and the balance (this was the outcome that I accepted as correct and implemented in my Expert Advisor)?

MaxZ:
This is where the inaccuracy comes in. If I understand the TS correctly, an order with double volume can live for more than one day.

These are not my words, but John's - see his extreme post on page 17 of the branch!

MaxZ:

Suppose We opened a buy on Friday with initial volume. Friday's candle closed downwards. On Monday, we are down, but the conditions for buying remain in place. Should we cover the losing Buy and open a Buy with double volume? Or should we leave the Buy position and wait for the Sell conditions and then look at the equity and the balance (this is the outcome that I accepted as correct and implemented in my EA)?

We need a comment from John!

We are waiting...

And another question:

Suppose the situation is like this ... I closed an increased sell order by a virtual stop loss on EUREX, because the current candle flew behind the previous high...

Question: Did I close the sell order opened yesterday at the right time or should I wait till the end of the trading day?

To open with the tripled volume of the first order with the beginning of a NEW bar (day), depending on its direction? Right?

P.S. Max, you yourself according to what trading criteria did you make the owl? I want to have a look at it...

Roman.:

These are not my words, but John's - see his extreme post on page 17 of the branch!

There was no such thing there. And to close at a breakdown of the previous day's High or Low was not there either...

Roman.:

P.S. Max, using what trading criteria did you make the owl yourself? I want to have a look at it...

The Expert Advisor was made exactly by the TS described on the 17th page... With only one BUT: as I understood it on the 17th page, I made it! :)))))

MaxZ:
This is where the inaccuracy comes in. If I understand the TS correctly, an order with double volume can live for more than one day.
No. If the day ends with a profit for the double order, it is closed and the next order is opened with the initial volume. If the day is unprofitable, the double order is also closed and the opposite order of the triple volume is opened.

MaxZ:

Suppose We opened a buy on Friday with initial volume. Friday's candle closed downwards. On Monday, we are down, but the conditions for buying remain in place. Should we cover the losing Buy and open a Buy with double volume? Or should we leave buying and wait for the Sell conditions and then look at the equity and the balance (this was the outcome that I accepted as correct and implemented in my Expert Advisor)?

The first variant is correct (I highlighted it).

Roman.:

And another question:

Let's say the situation is like this... I closed a doubled Sell order by virtual stop loss on Eurobucks, because the current candle went above the high of the previous one...

Question: Did I close the sell order opened yesterday at the right time or should I wait till the end of the trading day?

To open with the tripled volume of the first order with the beginning of a NEW bar (day), depending on its direction? Right?

You can perform any operations with orders only after the daily candlestick closes. During the day you have nothing to do in the terminal.

JonKatana:
On Candelabra, you can only make any order transactions after the daily candle closes. You have nothing to do in the terminal during the day.

I see.

MaxZ:

There was no such thing. You didn't close at the breakdown of the High or Low of the previous day either.

What do you mean - no?

JonKatana 22.10.2012 17:40
Roman.:

1. When to exit a position?

2. Can we elaborate a little bit more.

If the order has the initial volume, then after the first counter candle.

Orders with a volume higher than the initial one (double, triple) only live one day.