Chandelier - page 17

Cmu4:

I don't know where you see a hundred here. Everyone writes what they want. But if you've turned this way, give us your opinion on how the price is formed. Is it really eagle-eyed?
The price is formed to the satisfaction of all. Where there are a lot of orders, that's where it goes. And it satisfies.

Cmu4:

I don't know where you see a hundred here. Everyone writes what they want. But if you've turned this way, give us your opinion on how the price is formed. Is it really eagle-eyed?
My opinion? Who needs it?
Read the forum, if you are not too lazy, and not all in a row, and people who know the work of the exchange from the inside, and everything falls into place.
Good luck.

moskitman:
My opinion? Who needs it?
Read the forum, if you're not too lazy, and not all in a row, and people who know the work of the exchange from the inside and everything falls into place.
Good luck.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No one pulled your tongue. You called yourself a rascal and climbed into the box. Now back in the bushes. Don't send me to..... forum. If I asked you, I need your opinion, at least for me. It's not hard to understand.

From the outside it looks something like this:

- What you're doing is *** yen.

- What's wrong with it?

- Read the forum.

paukas:
The price is set to satisfy everyone. Where there are a lot of orders, that's where it goes. And it satisfies.
Absolutely right :) Vladimir, if you give away all the secrets, the consortium will not understand you...

Cmu4:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You didn't have to say anything. You called yourselves a cocksucker and got in the box. Now back in the bushes. Don't send me to ..... forum. If I asked you, I need your opinion, at least for me. It's not hard to understand.

From the outside it looks something like this:

- What you're doing is ***.

- What's wrong with it?

- Read the forum.

man, that's really not good... Here... found it:
read this guy's posts in this (and other) thread, and MY opinion really has nothing to do with it.

-Aleksey-:
Absolutely right :) Vladimir, if you give away all the secrets - the consortium will not understand you...

There are no secrets. The pattern of thinking leads to repetitiveness of actions.

Repeatability is also stationarity, it is a grail, an eternal, inexhaustible source.

Transferred question from Avalanche thread:

Roman.:

I found my archive with this branch - the trailer, there is also an expa test to this day!

Tough flat - there's an obvious one! I don't know how to chop on it like that?

If you chop, would you describe the TS?: entry/exit criteria, trawl if you've connected it, etc. at your discretion, maybe you refill/intermediate on increased volumes...

I use all developments from this theme. I trade on daily candlesticks. The opening from Tuesday to Friday is in the same direction as the previous day's closed candle, on Monday - opposite to Friday's candle. There are no stops and takeoffs.

In the case of a profitable daily movement the order remains as it is (except for Monday's rule). In the case of a losing day (exactly a losing day, when the funds became less than the balance) the current order is closed and the next order is opened with two initial volumes. If the opposite candle is formed to the order, but funds are still higher than the balance, then the order is closed and a new order is opened with the initial volume according to the rules for opening.

If a double volume order makes a profit, the volume will be reduced by the initial volume. If the double volume moves in an unprofitable direction, the current order is also closed and a triple volume order is opened. This order is closed at the end of the daily candle regardless of the result.

JonKatana:

Transferring a question from the Avalanche thread:

I'm using all the insights from this thread. I trade by the daily candlesticks. The opening from Tuesday to Friday is in the same direction as the previous day's closed candle; on Monday it is opposite to Friday's candle. There are no stops and takeovers.

If the day has a profitable movement, the order remains as it is (except for Monday's rule). In case of unprofitable end of the day (exactly unprofitable, when funds have become less than balance) current order is closed and the next order is opened with two initial volumes. If the opposite candle is formed to the order, but funds are still higher than the balance, then the order is closed and a new order is opened with the initial volume according to the rules for opening.

If a double volume order makes a profit, the volume will be reduced by the initial volume. If the double volume moves in an unprofitable direction, the current order is also closed and a triple volume order is opened. This order is closed at the end of the daily candle regardless of the result.

I see. Thanks, John. I will try to implement it in code and trade.

JonKatana:...

1. In case of a profitable daily movement, the order remains as is (except Monday's rule).

2. If a candle is formed opposite to the order, but funds are still higher than the balance, the order is closed and a new order is opened with the initial volume according to the opening rules.

1. When do I exit a position?

2. Can we elaborate a little more on this issue...

Spc.

Started trading on micro-real:

Since Friday's candlestick is bearish, today I entered into a buy.

Roman.:

1. When do I exit a position?

2. Can we provide a little more details?

If the order is of initial volume, then after the first counter candle.

Orders with a volume higher than the initial one (double, triple) live only for one day.