Catching a reversal or correction - page 9

Gerasimm:
Why do I need conditionality? :о) Just put two equal bowls of food in front of the pet, left one is a sell, right one is a buy. :o) Statistics will be better :o) Animals, they're artless :o). I'm not laughing my ass off, it's just not logical.

The euro exchange rate does not depend on the koshan, on the contrary the koshan rather depends on the euro rate :-)) Therefore, the more logical pattern would be: buy, exchange rate up, triggered tap - koshan gets a meal; exchange rate down, triggered sl - does not get! :-)

So, you're saying "That's why I started the search of the increased probability of movement to a certain side, and not a simple search, because I'm determining it very well, but an automated one. How, if it's not a secret? I, for example, cannot boast of it. I "detect" the trend only on the history. I can also trend on air temperature history, cardiograms, seismograms... on the history of roulette,coins,dice,etc.... I know which way to open trades yesterday, the day before, the day before. Just don't know which way today or tomorrow. I am guided by high timeframe when choosing a direction. For instance, I like a breakthrough of the trend line or a local extremum on d1.

We, or I in particular, are trying to automate a very common pattern that works for all instruments and timeframes without exception - the 1-2-3 pattern. Here is a brief description of it http://elitetrader.ru/index.php?newsid=42561 . I personally use it all the time and successfully.

Gerasimm:
Brief description here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://elitetrader.ru/index.php?newsid=42561 ...

Thanks for the link. I read it. It says in a very handy and clear form about the same thing I use, but it turns out I use it in a slightly different way. The point 3 in the article must be above the point 1 and only then one may place a bet on the breakout of the point 2 upwards, while I always place a bet on the breakout of the point 2 in any case, even when the point 3 has updated the minimum of the point 1. Maybe this nuance is the reason for my frequent losses. I will study this point more carefully on the history. Thanks again.

Well for example I sold the pound on a pullback yesterday on this very feature.There is every reason to wait for it on a profit.

new-rena 01.02.2011 00:04

Now that's a topic. I personally have yet to see a NON-PERFIXED indicator that does this: it separates a flat, rising or falling rate without a refresh.

A NOT PERFORMANCE indicator in the past, or present, or future?

Gerasimm:
... We, or I in particular, are trying to automate a fairly common pattern that works on all instruments and timeframes without exception - the 1-2-3 pattern. ...

What is there to try? The pattern 1-2-3 fully and unambiguously corresponds to the notion of a trend in Sperandeo's interpretation. It is elementary, the algorithm complexity is worthy of attention of a seventh-grader - lover of geometry: 1) draw a tangent (very simple); 2) the moment when the current drawdown becomes the largest for the whole tangent, call it a trend (even easier); 3) points 1-2 repeat for all possible tangents of the interesting part of the price chart (it couldn't be easier). Below is an example of construction (a tangent is thickened at the moment it turns into a trend, well - or at the moment of recognizing 1-2-3, which is the same thing).

Don't mind the abundance of trash lines - this is a half-dismantled research system.

P.S. It does not redraw. Never.

tara:

What is there to try? Pattern 1-2-3 completely and unambiguously corresponds to the notion of trend in Sperandeo's interpretation. It is elementary, the algorithm complexity is worthy of attention of a seventh-grader - lover of geometry: 1) draw a tangent (very simple); 2) the moment when the current drawdown becomes the largest for the whole tangent, call it a trend (even easier); 3) points 1-2 repeat for all possible tangents of the interesting part of the price chart (it couldn't be easier). Below is an example of how a tangent is built (a thickening of a tangent at the moment it turns into a trend, well - or at the moment of recognizing 1-2-3, which is the same thing).

No disrespect to the abundance of trash lines - this is a half-dismantled research system.

It really is "school geometry". Add a couple of trigonometric functions and all the money in the world is at your feet...))

I don't even know the words.

tara:

What's there to try? The pattern 1-2-3 fully and unambiguously corresponds to the notion of a trend in Sperandeo's interpretation. It is elementary, the algorithm complexity is worthy of attention of a seventh-grader - lover of geometry: 1) draw a tangent (very simple); 2) the moment when the current drawdown becomes the largest for the whole tangent, call it a trend (even easier); 3) points 1-2 repeat for all possible tangents of the interesting part of the price chart (it couldn't be easier). Below is an example of how a tangent is built (a thickening of a tangent at the moment it turns into a trend, well - or at the moment of recognizing 1-2-3, which is the same thing).

Don't be sorry for the abundance of rubbish lines - this is a half-dismantled research system.

Put a pothole on the side of the bend and pull the pin twice... After that, smack the bump on the bump and when it goes boom, bounce off, pretend you're a mop and don't look away, because at that time it goes: bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump... and wait for it to cool down... And then you run to the corner for a half a litre, because it's gone...

It doesn't get any easier than that...

====================

With the sinful slurping of a strong personality, the verbal diarrhea of a zealous cavalry,
Thou shove into the juicy dimples - the soft holes left by bullets...
"Better a knock than a knock" - an anonymous philosophy, sold anew at a colossal costless price,
Buried alive in the summer rubber of worn-out proclamations, lavishly soaked in psychoanalysis.
A united front plastered on the souie, with a sweet smile of wasted potency,
Thou, leading aphids to new exploits, with a dead twig of intoxication pick,
Pick at the soapy brew, at the unbearable innocence of the past,
In the soapy brew of bread eaten...
And the sky is exactly the same, as if you hadn't sold out...

--------------------------------
It's easy...

artmedia70:

====================

With the sinful slurping of a strong personality, the verbal diarrhea of a zealous cavalry,
Thou shove into the juicy dimples - the soft holes left by bullets...
"Better a knock than a knock" - an anonymous philosophy, sold anew for a colossal no-value,
Buried alive in the summer rubber of worn-out proclamations, lavishly soaked in psychoanalysis.
A united front plastered on the souie, with a sweet smile of wasted potency,
Thou, leading aphids to new exploits, with a dead twig of intoxication pick,
Pick at the soapy brew, at the unbearable innocence of the past,
In the soapy brew of bread eaten...
And the sky is exactly the same, as if you hadn't sold out...

Mighty good, though :o). What tara said I really didn't understand :o)) but the soap brew is a brain breakdown in general :o) Merci for the sense of inferiority of both :o)) Tangentials can help actually and I'm considering them, but I can't see a clear picture yet.Lots of completely left signals... I don't like to mess with the time factor...