Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns? - page 48

Gerasimm:

1. like everyone else...The likely development of events after a certain development is a pattern.

2. only in TA there is a small but.the development of events observed in one half does not "shoot" with the development in the other half at all, i.e. the fractal structure has a lower or higher order.

3. Correspondingly, the structure "misfires" under the influence of "external" factors and, moreover, this structure is tied into a communicating vessel with many parallel systems. Otherwise, there is no way out of the circle.

1. Quite a working definition.

2. So? Take this fact into account and that's it (even if it is 100% proven, which is not a fact). I do not see any reason for hysteria.

3. I agree. On one condition. Don't drag non-technical factors (like weather or crop yields in Greece) in here if we can't get them as functions of the graphs. My point is not that sunspots have no effect. My point is that "many parallel systems" should be limited to being computable from graphs. Otherwise we won't get any further than the "Nibiru" branch.

Gerasimm:
.....Provided an example of the large number of egregious reasons for incomprehensible tool behaviour not being taken into account.
What is there that is incomprehensible?

Gerasimm:
I feel sorry for my country :o). I read this thread for idle curiosity and understand that a bunch of fairly gifted, advanced people are discussing some kind of dead band... And about regularities I started in connection with questions... That's all. I gave an example of the fact that a large number of egregious reasons for incomprehensible instrument behaviour are not taken into account.

Go to the police department, they will explain who is offending whom and how.

about the example - why do you need a bunch of blatant reasons? Have you read about profitable trading strategies on the Internet? - Or would you like to retell the article about what the exchange rate of the Yen depends on - I quote: the butterfly of the Japanese Ministry of Finance, or the U.S. government debt -..... - Collect statistics on the egregious causes of strange behavior, but do not forget why they are collected

Gerasimm:
I feel sorry for my country :o) Read a branch so, for idle curiosity and understand, that a bunch of sufficiently gifted, advanced people discuss what a deadlock ... And I started about patterns in connection with questions... That's all.I gave an example of the large number of egregious reasons for incomprehensible tool behaviour not being taken into account.

Can you attach examples of egregious ones? A large number, preferably. // No graphs, please. I'll take your word for it. :)

And one more thing. Everyone is a master of criticism. And what if you abstain? Is there anything constructive, apart from lunar phases?

IgorM:

..... - Collect statistics on the egregious causes of unclear tool behaviour, but don't forget what it's all about

+10

Hilarious! ))

IgorM:

Yeah, I've got bar phases, that's the best I can hope for:

Interesting pictures. Only it's not all clear, and questions in this thread would increase the off-top. As it's just one particular pattern and that's not what this is about.

Why don't you make a branch about phases? I'd ask around.

MetaDriver:

1. Quite a working definition.

2. So? Take that fact into account and that's it (even if it's 100% proven. which is not a fact). I don't see any reason to get hysterical.

3. I agree. On one condition. Don't drag non-technical factors (like weather or crop yields in Greece) in here if we can't get them as functions of the graphs. My point is not that sunspots have no effect. My point is that "many parallel systems" should be restricted to being computable from graphs. Otherwise we won't get any further than the "Nibiru" branch.

To 3... I propose to consider not one chart in different halves, but all the charts in one.For example n1. The criteria can be various, but unfortunately many of them are not clear to the machine. We are talking about forex, although there is not much to catch without precious metals and raw materials in general.

MetaDriver:

Interesting pictures. Only not everything is clear, and questions in this thread will increase the off-top. As it's just one particular pattern and that's not what this is about.

Why don't you create a thread about phases? I would ask around.

I have not studied the question, that's why I removed the post, because it is fractal bars on different TFs, it is very interesting when the market reacts when the price is in approximately the same parts of fractal bars on several TFs, the phases are visible, but even without my index it is clear that the market works this way: minitrend-minitrend=rebound and so until it "runs out" in one direction

Probably need NS to analyse these market phases in some way - time is needed.

IgorM:

go to the police department, they will explain who and how will offend whom

About the example - why do you need a bunch of blatant reasons? Have you read about profitable trading strategies on the Internet? - Or would you like to retell the article about what the exchange rate of the Yen depends on - from memory I quote: from the butterfly of the Japanese Ministry of Finance, or from the U.S. national debt..... - collect statistics on outrageous reasons of strange behavior, and most importantly, do not forget why you collect them all.

I do not understand the thought process. Alcohol or overworked? I'm on the fact that there is no boundary. Everything fits into the story. There are no options. Why discuss it so much? :о)

Gerasimm:
To 3... I propose to consider not one chart in different timeframes, but all charts in one. e.g. n1. It remains to be limited to a certain number of charts that really have the most important influence on the current situation.Evaluation criteria may be diverse, but unfortunately many are not understood by the machine.We are talking about forex, although without precious metals and raw materials in general there is not much to catch.

You can do it when you want! I can already see the ninety percent constructive. It's quite suitable for productive activities.

So, with this set of constraints - is there anything useful to say on the topic of the thread?