Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns? - page 47

Gerasimm:

You mean show me the report? :о).. I could ask for one. But you could draw it on the run.

eh guys... I've been living this nightmare for a long time :o)...

You don't need a report, you have enough of this goodness without you, you'd better draw the right part on your screenshot, where the patterns are obvious to you ;)

SZZ: what nightmare? life in the country=badmare, subway=badmare, purse=badmare, traffic warden=badmare, so don't give me nightmares :)))

LeoV:

+1 ))) The story is all good at showing patterns, but when it comes to the real.....)))
That's what I'm talking about :o)... There's nothing but history, that's what all the claims are about. And you - Where's the line, where's the line!? There isn't one.

IgorM:

I don't need a report, I have enough good things without you, you'd better draw the right side of it in your screen where you can see the pattern ;)

ZS: what a nightmare? life in the country = nightmare, in the underground = nightmare, in the wallet = nightmare, traffic warden = nightmare, generally do not give me nightmares :)))

There is a right side. I do not trade on it, I look just in case.

Gerasimm:
Well, I don't trade on it, I just watch it just in case. It's come in handy many times.

It's like a new moon! If you know your own patterns, may you show me something?

IgorM:

Yeah, it's the new moon! Can you show me something specific about your patterns? something about where and HOW the price will go?
Well, it's all clearly written there - the moon is rising or falling ... :))

IgorM:

Yeah, it's the new moon! Can you concretely show us anything? Anything is where and HOW the price will go?
If you are not in a trend, you may go against the main move at decent levels. In the case of unreal feathering, a couple days of nightmares and everything is OK.) It's very rare, but it's all relative to the chopper in principle.) I can make some more comments if you're interested.

Andrei01:
Well, it's pretty clear whether the moon is rising or falling... :)))
Nah, it doesn't matter. It's a global mood swing. That's what rules.

The Euro is in Taurus now, which is conducive to growth.

However, there is a negative influence of the constellation Elk although not zodiacal.

paukas:

even though it's not zodiacal.

As long as it's not marginal - a very unpleasant constellation

2 Gerasimm:
one thing I do not understand - why are you here bawling that you see patterns? have you reached for the keys on the keyboard?

It hurts my feelings for the country :o). I read the thread for idle curiosity and understand that a bunch of fairly gifted, advanced people are discussing some dead weight... And about regularities I started in connection with questions... That's all. I gave an example of the fact that a large number of egregious reasons for incomprehensible instrument behaviour are not taken into account.