Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns? - page 45

There is no boundary. We haveonly history and the ability to study it. One by one, "regularities" work - they are accidents in fact. We have a technique that can attach to this history a certain system of entries and exits from the market. That's all. Why all this debate? Isn't it easier to understand what regularities take place in a particular instrument (or group of instruments) at a given time and what is the connection in it? It is stupid to chase one chart and look for happiness on it.

Gerasimm:
There is no boundary. We haveonly history and the ability to study it. One by one, "regularities" work - they are accidents in fact. We have a technique that can attach to this history a certain system of entries and exits from the market. That's all. Why all this debate? Isn't it easier to understand what regularities take place in a particular instrument (or group of instruments) at a given time and what is the connection in it? It is stupid to chase one chart and look for happiness on it.

The tables with the patterns of the hourly movement of the Euro - this subject is in the queue for study, I have not touched this question yet.

Roman.:

Tables with patterns of hourly movements of the euro - I have this topic on the waiting list myself, but haven't touched on it yet.
I am sure it is much deeper than that, you have to look at it through the crosses or take it all in one go.

Gerasimm:
I'm sure it's much deeper than that, you have to look at it through the crosses, or take it all in one go.

I mean that although I have not parsed this topic to the bone, I believe that this approach may be just the second type of system (the first has already been defined) according to the classification proposed earlier...

It remains, as I understand it, to decide from which variant to "dance" and boldly start concocting a template on which to consider "the line between fitting and real patterns"...

:o)...Just listen to the question itself - Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns...? Nah, isn't there a dissonance to the hearing? Or am I the only one who has a problem with the Russian language? Real patterns are what we are fitting in to. We should look elsewhere a long time ago.Classify the patterns, identify the percentages and break down in time the activity by one instrument or another.I think some other pattern will come out soon, and maybe even a system.

Roman.:

I to that though on this theme was not parsed to a bone, I consider, that this approach can be just the second type of systems (with the first already was defined) under the classification offered earlier...

It remains, as I understand, to define from which variant to "dance" and safely begin to concoct a template on which to consider "the boundary between the fit and the real regularities"...

This is exactly what I am talking about in principle...

Gerasimm:
:o)...Just listen to the question itself - Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns...? Nah, isn't there a dissonance to the hearing? Or am I the only one who has a problem with the Russian language? Real patterns are what we are fitting in to. We should look elsewhere a long time ago.Classify the patterns, identify the percentages and break down in time the activity by one instrument or another.I think some other pattern will come out soon, and maybe even a system.
To be honest, I do not see the fundamental novelty in the formulation of the question. Can you explain in more detail, in what your statements are so essentially different from the question of the topic-starter?

Gerasimm: Где грань между подгонкой и реальными закономерностями?.. Classify patterns, identify percentages and break down over time the activity by one instrument or another
When you are looking for patterns, what do you use?

Mathemat:
To be honest, I don't see the fundamental novelty of the question. Can you elaborate on how your statements are so fundamentally different from the question posed by the questioner?
Well it is obvious that the question already has an answer. And the most obvious is that 98% of those present know it. Why so much gesture? Or is there one "naive"? I certainly would not say about some ...

LeoV:
When you look for patterns, what do you use?
like everyone else...The probable development of events after a certain development of events is a pattern.Only in TA there is a small but.The development of events observed in one half does not "shoot" with the development in another half, that is the fractal structure has a lower or higher order.Accordingly the structure "shifts" from the influence of "external" factors and moreover this structure is tied in a communicating vessel with a lot of parallel systems. Otherwise, there is no way out of this circle.