Losing activations

Hello,

I am am concerned about the number of activations. Normally it's 10 for each product. Kind of for one machine. I didn't pay attention in the past, but now noticed that after windows 11 update one more activation is gone for each of my EAs. Noticed a that some of my previously purchased EAs have lost already 5 activations over few years. Could it be that after every hardware upgrade and even logging with another windows user name I am losing one activation? That is really disappointing. I have never used my EAs anywhere else but only on my own, same PC.

Maybe MQL support could help me to restore them?

Gints Dobbermans:

Hello,

I am am concerned about the number of activations. Normally it's 10 for each product. Kind of for one machine. I didn't pay attention in the past, but now noticed that after windows 11 update one more activation is gone for each of my EAs. Noticed a that some of my previously purchased EAs have lost already 5 activations over few years. Could it be that after every hardware upgrade and even logging with another windows user name I am losing one activation? That is really disappointing. I have never used my EAs anywhere else but only on my own, same PC.

Maybe MQL support could help me to restore them?

Yes, different authorization methods and universal windows updates (and hardware updates of course).
That is why the minimum activation is 5, max has no limit.
There is some discussion about on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/398065
activations
activations
  • www.mql5.com
How does metaquotes decide how many activations an indication can have...