[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 328

Boneshapper:

Or maybe there is a way to reset the Magic-cards to zero every day, because they are opened in different order and it would be convenient for me to control them with magic-card. can you do that?

All you need is to make sure that the EA 'knows' all changes of the magician and the history of those changes. You can set different mags for different order types or for different trading situations and use these mags to know if this is the main or the additional pose, for example...

If the order is already open and has a magic number, e.g. 12345, then when it will close it will have the same 12345 magic number
except this order will not be in the list of market orders but in the list of closed ones.

Honestly, your question is misleading in its utter incomprehensibility and lack of clarity...
Who opens in different order? In what different order? And if different, then it's in that order, then if not different, then in what order?
Who is to be controlled by the magician and, more importantly, what? Orders? Or may be to prevent them from opening in a mysterious "different" order?
Or on the contrary, let them open, but they are controlled by a magician (who, what, when and how?)...

Anything can be done... But how? Shit, the mind, logic, patience, and a clear self-tasking.

ZS. To be honest, I don't understand your questions, what you're after... I guess I'm stupid... :((((

Why when I optimize, my Expert Advisor does not make any deals in my runs? If I choose any of my runs and press "set entry parameters", then my Expert Advisor will do all deals, but if I click "Optimization", it will not do anything and will post 0 deals. What may be the problem? Terminal build is 392.

Hi, I have a question if a resistance line is broken it turns into support ?

scanck:
Hi I have a question if a resistance line is broken it turns into support ?

It depends... What a question - look at the charts yourself... :-)))

Hello!

I am learning to program according to the "tutorial-practice-tutorial" principle - I like it.

I have an ADX Crossing indicator and a "simple Expert Advisor" from the MQL4 tutorial. The indicator shows points on the previous bar, not on the current (zero) bar. The expert opens orders on the current (zero) bar. "I am lost in three trees" - I cannot decide where the error is. Please help: I want trade conditions (trade criteria and trade decision making) to be calculated in an indicator - program sharing.

When compiling an EA - "0 error, 0 warning". The Expert Advisor initializes normally.

The strategy tester log is also normal: 1-initialization of the Expert Advisor - "ok"; 2-initialization of Expert Advisor parameters - "ok"; 3-initialization of the indicator - "ok".

Question: Why does not the order opening occure, where is the error? Please advise me!

Sincerely.

P.S. The data is in the indicator buffer:

//---- buffers
double val1[];
double val2[];
double b4plusdi,nowplusdi,b4minusdi,nowminusdi;

In expert call from indicator buffer correct or not ?

Roger:
Yes, it does. Magiks cannot be reset. It's hard to know what you want exactly.

Yes, sorry. Why did it seem clear at the time, apparently when you're all in it you understand, and if you look from the outside and really do not understand. Thanks for the information, I will try to do it myself.

artmedia70:

You can change the magician any way you want, the main thing is that the Expert Advisor should "know and remember" all changes of the magician and the history of those changes. You may make different magics for different order types or for different trading situations and use these magics to know if this is the main or the additional pose, for example...

If the order is already open and has a magik, for example 12345, then when it will close, it will have the same magik 12345,
but this order will be located not in the list of market orders but in the list of closed ones.

Honestly, your question is quite misleading in its utter incomprehensibility and lack of clarity...
Who opens in different order? In what different order? And if different, then it's in that order, then if not different, then in what order?
Who is to be controlled by the magician and, more importantly, what? Orders? Or may be to prevent them from opening in a mysterious "different" order?
Or on the contrary, let them open, but they are controlled by a magician (who, what, when and how?)...

Anything can be done... But how? Shit, the mind, logic, patience, and a clear self-tasking.

ZS. To be honest, I don't understand your questions, what you're after... I must be stupid... :((((

No, of course you're not stupid, I'm just having trouble articulating it:)

I`m sorry, it seemed understandable at that moment, maybe when you`re into it, but if you look from the side it`s really unclear.

Honestly - I haven't used the search yet - maybe someone knows and works in this direction, advise. I am going to write the history of ticks by owl (author-Komposter) from the site codebase in *.csv format. What option would you recommend (if available, of course :-)))) its use in MT tester to view scalper work...?

Roman.:
Frankly speaking - search has not used yet - can who knows and works in this direction, prompt. I'm going to write the history of ticks by owl (author-Komposter) of codbase site in *.csv format. What option would you recommend (if available, of course :-)))) its use in MT tester to view scalper work...?

Unfortunately, all variants without DDE are doomed to lose ticks from packs. They can be recovered by approximation, but this is not very good.

There is an option to retrieve through DDE directly in Exel.

I have a tick complex consisting of a tick-catcher expert and a tick-writer script. The expert is completely free of all other functions. It is only concerned with ticks catching. It stores those ticks in the memory into a buffer. The script takes those ticks from the buffer and writes them to the HST file. If there are gaps from packs, it approximates them. I.e. the volume is not lost, but the price information is lost.

Roman.:
Honestly - I haven't used the search yet - maybe someone knows and works in this direction, advise. I am going to write the history of ticks by owl (author-Komposter) from the site codebase in *.csv format. What option would you recommend (if available, of course :-)))) its use in MT tester to view scalper work...?
1. https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1368
2. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/100028/page58#94290

And the first approximation is enough.