[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 326

Good afternoon!

Question: Is it possible to make one indicator create more than one sub-window for itself?

ilunga:

Good afternoon!

Question: can I make one indicator create not one but several sub-windows?

One indicator - one subwindow.

But it is possible to make an indicator or a script or an Expert Advisor load several more indicators, if it is important to do it automatically.

Zhunko:

One indicator - one sub-window.

But it is possible to make an indicator or script or expert load several more indicators if it is important to do so automatically.

Then advise where to dig, so that one indicator starts the second one. Suppose indicator test1 starts indicator test2 with parameters (N1 = 1; N2 = 0)

Please help. When I am optimizing, my Expert Advisor does not make any deals in my runs at all. If I choose any of the runs and click "set entry parameters" then my Expert Advisor is doing all my deals, but if I click optimisation runs then it is doing nothing and writes 0 deals. What may be the problem? Terminal build is 392.

Help from a dumbass. I want to store the tick history of a currency pair in the Tick[100] array. I need to use a counter for this, but I can't figure it out and haven't found it anywhere. I need a simple code like:

for(i=0; i<=100; i--)

Tick[i]=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID) etc.

chuvee:

Help from a dumbass. I want to store the tick history of a currency pair in the Tick[100] array. I need to use a counter for this, but I can't figure it out and haven't found it anywhere. I need a simple code like:

for(i=0; i<=100; i--)

Tick[i]=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID) etc.

"Everything has already been stolen before you..." :-))) The third from the bottom on this page is an expert tixave from the codebase of the site.

ilunga:
Then advise where to dig, so that one indicator will run the second one. Suppose the test1 indicator launches the test2 indicator with the parameters (N1 = 1; N2 = 0)

:-)) I have had one answer to all such questions lately.

But indicators start with manual or automatic parameter confirmation. I.e. the indicators have to be compiled with the right parameters.

Zhunko:

:-)) I have had one answer to all such questions lately.

But the indicators start with manual or automatic parameter confirmation. I.e. the indicators have to be compiled with the right parmeters.

Thank you, I will look into it

artmedia70 and Roger - everything worked out, thank you very much:)

Searching, searching, I can't find anything... How to get cursor coordinates in the script: X(datetime), Y(price)?

For example, the position of the cursor in the active window is tracked in the terminal (X axis) and TOHLCV data is displayed under the chart. So, we really need to get at least the first parameter - cursor X coordinate - T(datetime). And ideally, it is desirable to track the second Y(price) coordinate as well.