[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 302

Good day to all. Question: When using the Refresh (history data update) script I have the following record in my journal: HistoryCenter: 2 bars imported in 'EURUSD5', I understand what it is, the question is, do these two imported bars from history affect the current situation, and do they affect the Indices based on historical data readings?

ksyusha-Z:
Good day to all. Question: When using the Refresh (history data update) script I have the following record in my journal: HistoryCenter: 2 bars imported in 'EURUSD5', I understand what it is, the question is, do these two imported bars from history affect the current situation, and do they affect the Indices based on historical data readings?

These are the 0th and 1st bars.

PapaYozh:
This is bar 0 and bar 1.

Thank you. So it doesn't affect the performance of the indices?

ksyusha-Z:

Thank you. You mean they don't affect the performance of the indices?

The performance of the turkeys is affected by feeding them on time and providing warmth in winter conditions, as well as guarding them from unauthorised entry by predators... :-))) - is as far as the turkeys are concerned.

As for the indicators, only "0" bar is simulated in the tester, read about the IndicatorCounted() function by pressing F1 on it in the ME editor, how is it not influenced... directly affect...

Roman.:

The performance of turkeys is influenced by feeding them in time and providing warmth in winter conditions, as well as guarding them against unauthorised entry by predators... :-))) - this is as far as turkeys are concerned.

Thank you, sorted that out. And what do you mean by the words unauthorised entry of predatory animals.

ksyusha-Z:

Thank you, I've got it. What do you mean by unauthorised entry of predatory animals.

He was probably talking about wolves, foxes. Although he probably meant foxes.

Vinin:

He was probably writing about wolves, foxes. Although he probably wrote about foxes.

Judging by his avatar, he doesn't have to be afraid of foxes. I hope your post isn't a subtle hint that I'm the fox. And I hope you don't get banned for flooding.

ksyusha-Z:

Judging by his avatar, he doesn't have to be afraid of foxes. I hope your post is not a subtle hint that I am the fox. Also, I hope you don't ban me for flooding.

It was just a question of terms. Inducer and indicator. Nothing more.

ksyusha-Z:

Judging by his avatar, he doesn't have to be afraid of foxes. I hope your post is not a subtle hint that I am the fox. I also hope you don't get banned for flooding.

No, of course, no subtle hints, ksyusha-Z : Just a kind and dignified answer to your question and a little play on terms... No more, but no less... :-)))

P.S. ... With a subtle hint that, after all, it's not immediately clear what you mean - whether it's about turkeys or market indicators... :-)))

Roman.:

No, of course, no subtle hints, ksyusha-Z : Just a kind and decent answer to your question and a little play with terms ... No more, but no less... :-)))

P.S. ... With a subtle hint that, after all, it's not immediately clear what you mean - whether it's about turkeys or market indicators... :-)))

I was only jokingly using words in response to both you and Vinip. I hope you'll give me a discount, I'm a blonde after all :-))).